Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series DLC in FMH?

Dec

Would you like DLC in FMH? Would you pay for extra leagues such as Russia, Ukraine, MLS or Ireland? What about extra databases such as 1999-2000 England? Maybe new challenges (based on real life or like current)?

Tell me/us what you'd like to DLC and how much you'd pay, don't forget reasons too ;).

No, because it costs enough as it is for a mobile game...For me to even consider supporting this idea then the price of the game would have to be dropped right down...

No what would the point of having to pay for 2 things be? If it can be used in the game it should be used from the start.

It's like Sainsbury's Basics and the Organinc stuff, if it can be made to a higher quality why lower it down?

In my opinion them things should already be included and charging extra for them is a joke.

Adding leagues for a price would wind me up massively since if there able to add them they should for the standard price of the game.

Like Rafa said its making them hold stuff back to gain more money which i don't agree with.

Another thing is people could feel like they don't have the full game and are missing out like myself who isn't in a position to buy stuff.

Yes but what App nowadays does not involve extra content for you to download in order to access more of it?

Angry Birds do this massively buy new birds, the golden eagle and much more.

Yes it is a money making scheme but then it can be added in cheaply such as if it is a basic thing say for 50p but something more advanced which you cannot do for the game would be like £1.50p

But usually with DLC, from my experiences, make the game easier but don't change the game drastically. Buying the new leagues changes the game a lot, rather than making it easier

Well that is because a lot more coding and work goes into FMH than Angry Birds. Also because FMH is from SI and can make it more expensive as they have other games in order to make their money. Whereas Angry Birds is from a company that was unknown until AB came out so to make their money they needed it to be cheap so people would buy play and spread for them to earn a profit

Nowadays AB is much bigger than FM(H), as their product is widely accepted, while FMH is a niche product. Plus they make big bucks also on related merchandise (t-shirts, plush toys, so-on)

If they had DLC back then:

2Gvkj.jpg

Nowadays AB is much bigger than FM(H), as their product is widely accepted, while FMH is a niche product. Plus they make big bucks also on related merchandise (t-shirts, plush toys, so-on)

If they had DLC back then:

2Gvkj.jpg

"Sorry Red, I only have Rattata" :lol: priceless

I do like the idea of unlockable leagues and stuff along those lines being in from the start, it would give me extra incentive to do things and an added sense of pride upon unlocking a league or whatever (sort of like the unlockables now but I'd rather appreciate a league than Sugar Daddy) :P

DLC is a great idea but for me they would have to be available for free. Anything which costs extra on top of the FMH game would be a massive turn off for me as like many i would be thinking...'why didnt Si put this into the game to start off with?'. But they are many people out there who are, in my opinion, silly enough to buy these extras for games in the form of DLC which in the long run is killing off the gameS industry as a lot of games now have limited resources/are short games but tons of content is available for it via extra charge in DLC.

One idea that i was thinking of was the concept of unlocking DLC points in-game by achieving various tasks which in turn you have the ability to use these DLC points to purchase extra leagues, databases, skins etc through the DLC. This to me would be the best road to go down as it gives the game massive replay value especially if DLC points were to be accumulated based on hours played/trophies won. Si could also give the option to buy these DLC packs but keep the option to use DLC points which are earned within the game thus enabling players the choice of either;

'Play the game, master it and get rewarded with free additional packs'

OR

'Don't want to spend time accumulating DLC points, then you can purchases this pack for £1.99'

I believe DLC can be a good idea if it is done correctly and doesn't require us gamer's to spend our hard earned cash on compulsory additional content that was most likely left out of the game so more revenue can be made.

One idea that i was thinking of was the concept of unlocking DLC points in-game by achieving various tasks which in turn you have the ability to use these DLC points to purchase extra leagues, databases, skins etc through the DLC. This to me would be the best road to go down as it gives the game massive replay value especially if DLC points were to be accumulated based on hours played/trophies won. Si could also give the option to buy these DLC packs but keep the option to use DLC points which are earned within the game thus enabling players the choice of either;

I was thinking this. It would make the DLC more rewarding after unlocking a certain number of tasks.

yeah i think it would be a great concept to bring to the game. allows the use of DLC but also doesn't let the gamer feel like they are getting ripped off :)

I want Turkish and russian league,more options as well :)

would you pay extra on top of the price of FMH to get these leagues though?