Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe logo vote

Dec

25 members have voted

1. 1. What logo do you like best?

gallery_1_1_175588.png

gallery_1_1_7345.png

Here's your chance to dictate history. Vote which logo you prefer and the winner will be our logo!

It would also be helpful if you post below why and also possible edits you may like.

(Please note you're voting on the style and not the colour :)).

Thanks,

Dec

Great designs Dec. I think having no. 1 under no. 2, it would be good.

I picked 2 as it looks more like a logo, but 1 is just the name

hat's why I said mix 1 and 2 together. 1 isn't really a logo, just the name published. 2 is a logo, but is difficult to see FMHVibe, so mix the two

You seemed to be ordering me around and your not my mum I don't even let teachers talk to me that way so please don't tell me what I should do again. Thanks

Eoin I just don't like to be told what to do and he gave me all of a minute to change my vote and by the time my IPod loads the full version deletes my old vote and casts my new one there is 45 seconds gone

What Eoin said but also I am owner of this site, it is my job to tell you not to do certain things. For God's sake I cannot read minds or whatever, calm the hell down.

EDIT: I am actually clearing the votes so could you all please revote as then they all have the same level where as the first 2 have an advantage at the moment.

I did say please. Next time learn to read as I said "Please will you change your vote".

I seriously cannot be arsed with a teenager acting like they've gotten their first period so please stop.