Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Fantasy FMH?

Ashez

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like This Feature Added?

As some of you may have seen i've been messing around abit on LMA Manager 2006 today on the PS2 and i remembered the fantasy league option. This feature lets you start up as "your own club" with a budget yet having a blank squad roaster.

The idea is to use the money your given to create your own squad which is entered into the league of your choice, for example i created a team and signed some players and entered the existing Premier League to see how well my team performed.

I know this option is available via change texts etc but that is alot of work which can take alot of time so i was wondering if you guys would like the ability to do this in game like you can on LMA.

I doubt this is possible due to the differences between a PS2 and the devices FMH is available on but i was wondering what your views were.

I voted for Fantasy FMH, but I think one of the joys of FMH IS "working" with players of different standards, seeing how well Messi would do in Liga Adelante is he was demoted, making transfers and so on.

Dunno, I wouldn't really need it as I'm a huge fan of realism.

I looooooooved LMA 2006 on the PS2 though.

(I borrowed the game from a friend for a week. That week ended 6 months later :P)

On PCs FM has a nice game editor. That would be enough for me, but a create your club mode would be class too. It would definitely be the first career I would play if available in FMH13 :D

I'd like something similar to FIFA's Virtual Pro where you create a new player who is added to the database randomly.