Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Where to install files to for your PSP

Dec

Many people want to know where to place a changes.txt or logos so here is the ultimate guide.

Extracting a .rar file

If you have downloaded a file it is more than likely a .rar file, this is a basic thing to undo and doesn't take long.

All you need to do is install Winrar, once you have downloaded and installed the program you don't need to do it again as the trial never runs out.

To get the folder just right click on the .rar file and select "Extract Here" or "Extract to (file name)", now you have your folders.

Every .rar file of the below requires this.

Installing logos

The logos are split into two sections - FMHCLUBS and FMHCOMPETITIONS, each one is self explanatory.

Add a club logo into

DISK DRIVE (One your PSP is in) > PICTURE > FMHCLUBS
Competitions are the same but instead of FMHCLUBS replace it with FMHCOMPETITIONS. If a .rar file contains the PICTURE folder just place it into the same place as the PICTURE one is and select yes to overwrite. Installing a changes.txt (inc the update) A changes.txt is easy to install as well, some people don't have a folder so just create it.

DISK DRIVE > PSP (the folder) > COMMON > FMH2011
As with the logos, if a download contains a folder then just place it where it is meant to go and click yes to overwrite. Adding a preference If you have downloaded a preference file or want to find your they are called "ULES....".

DISK DRIVE > PSP > SAVEDATA
Please remember to back up your preferences before overwriting. Installing a tactic There are multiple tactic slots but please back the ones you have up before overwriting.

Installing a save game There are multiple save game slots but please back the ones you have up before overwriting.

We need a guide where we could do this, but for the iPhone version, off course first of all, one would need a jailbroken iPhone where they can SSH into or use iphoneBrowser

-actually, I will try to find something it on it - since my iPhone fits the bill

I wouldnt if I was you. Seeing as jailbreaking your iPhone may cause problems which cannot be fixed. Then when sending it off to the shops to get fixed they wont fix it... Also I think it may be illegal to do this on the iPhone/touch version

You cannot install files into FMHi technically though you can do it illegally jailbroken or not however, I would prefer not to talk about that and you can only put logos in anyway.

Hi, firstly welcome to the site :).

I have removed the quote as there was no need to post it as it will strech the page too much, so if you're wondering where it has gone it was my magic (my Hogwarts letter hasn't come :P).

What are you trying to put on your PSP and I will point you to the relevant sections.

Hello Dec

Thanks 4 getting back to me! Being an ex FM addict on the pc, and now facing 3 hrs on the train each day to get to/from wor, FMH10 was an essential bit of kit. What I would like to do is download the updates, logos etc to give FMH2011 a makeover. I just haven't got a clue how to get a download onto my PSP - and then onto the game itself. Is this done straight off the net onto my psp, or via a memory stick then onto the psp?

Yours Baffledly

Privs

PS - Merry Xmas!

The last bit made me laugh, merry Xmas to you too ;).

You need a mini-usb to USB lead and Winrar (see extracting section). The rest are just dragging and dropping the PSP or PICTURE file into the ROOT.

Cheers mate, hopefully the ps3 charger lead will do the trick, I'll give it a go now my FMH11 has finally turned up. Any suggestions on what the best downloads are to get?

Do the logo's only work on new games, or should they work on existing games? If done correctly, where is an easy place to tell :wacko:

EDIT: Got it, I had to reload my game after copying the images rather than resuming the game from suspend mode.

Uhh, I'm kinda new here and I still don't get how to do it. So you have to make the FMHCLUBS and FMHCOMPETITIONS in the PICTURE folder, or should you have them automatically when you extract the rar? I extracted mine but I only found the .iso file.

My bad. That .iso was the game itself. I downloaded the logos, but I don't know where to put them. I tried making a FMHCLUBS folder in PICTURES, but it still doesn't show up.

Extract the .RAR and place the PICTURE folder into the psp menu (not in any folders).

If you have a .iso though I am not helping you as it is illegal and we have friends who make the game on here and you are ripping them off with illegal downloads and they have family. I am sure you wouldn't like it if your work is bring downloaded for free when it is fundamental for your family's income. Plus I don't know how to do it.

What logo style do you have as FMHShine requires you to place the club folder in PiCTURE > FMHCLUBS.

What did you download? If it is the update it will be slow as it has to process each line but sadly we cannot make it faster unless we take changes out (and that means less updated transfers etc..)