Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Where to install files to for your PSP

Dec

The logos won't really slow down your loading times that much, it will be the changes.txt as it needs to load into the save game however, once you have past that you can delete it and have it on your save still.

The logos won't really slow down your loading times that much, it will be the changes.txt as it needs to load into the save game however, once you have past that you can delete it and have it on your save still.

CHeers

I dont get the logos bit....

'Competitions are the same but instead of FMHCLUBS replace it with FMHCOMPETITIONS.'

'If a .rar file contains the PICTURE folder just place it into the same place as the PICTURE one is and select yes to overwrite.'

ive tried to download it and i have it on my psp somewhere but the logos wont show

On your download uncompress it by extracting then find the FMHCLUBS and FMHCOMPETITIONS folders. Is there just logos in these? No folders? If so paste them into your PICTURE folder.

I've downloaded the logo's etc on the computer. ive extracted it from winrar and ive opened the psp usb folders and where do i put the logos? do you have to make two folders from the logos and competitions?

thanks.

There are multiple tactic slots but please back the ones you have up before overwriting.

DISK DRIVE > PSP > SAVEDATA

Remarkably I managed to do this for FMH 2010 but now that I have just got FMH 2011 I cant for the life of me find where to put the tactics file. I have placed it in each directory that has 'FMH' in the title and I still cant seem to manage this. Help before I lose face in my ability to move a file from one location to the correct one!

Its probably too late...

Edit: Have also placed it in the savegame folder under the folders in the savegame folder.

Did you extract it first? You need to place the folder in not the .rar.

Thanks for the reply....my friend sent me a .tct file for FM 2011, not FMH...

Guys, whenever i save the save game to SAVEDATA and play FMH..when i go to the load game part the save game doesn't show..any help? :(

*edit*

Also i can't download the preferences, the same problem happens as above with the SAVEDATA. :(

Edited by Dan345

i cant for the life of me get a changes.txt to work? ive had a couple previously that ive done and worked fine. and now this one just wond budge. help me please?! :)

I overwrited it already but it seem didn't work and worst, I forgot to backup my game so now it is gone :wacko:

I download the update on 11/09/2011 and download saved game Luton Town from Olie but it doesn't work, sorry to bother you. ^_^