Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 FMH2011 unlockables preference

Dec

Two things, the PSP version has no sackings not unlocked again due to the corruption which occured on v3 so we are back to v2.

The iPhone game now has all unlockables unlocked.

I've downloaded it but when i use it and offer a player a contract, they always want £60,000 a week.is this meant to happen?? thanks

@Chelsea8 are you using the sugardaddy unlockables? If so. This is because when a club is taken over by a new directors and he inject money into the club to improve the wage budget and transfer budget. Your club profile/reputation will increase and players will see it as though ur club is rich club and hence they will demand more money when you offer them a contract. :)

Hope this help:)

@Chelsea glad to be of some help :)

Oh ya btw. Owen wanted a $550k per week contract in m man utd save when I use the sugardaddy unlockables. Urs is not that worse compared to mine :/

hi, i downloaded this file, and i get "Preferences File Corrupted"?

I have Unlockables v2.rar

any idea? i didnt think this current version was broken?

yeah, extracted with winrar to my desktop, then copied the psp folder to my memory card, over writing the folder/files there already.

then when i load the game, i receive said error... :(

You dont copy the full folder to your psp just the contents. Open the folders but take note on the folder names. Not 100% sure as I dont have my PSP to hand but the contents go into I think the saved game folder. Good luck :D

hmm, im sure i responded to this yesterday...

I can confirm that i have even tried copying each individual file one-by-one over the top of the 3 existing files in the destination directory, and it still doesn't work for me...i am running custom firmware, but the game from an orignal english UMD, should this be a problem? I wouldnt have thought so?...

really? poor....

i never had any issues like this before, the unlockables save from FMH 2010 used to work on my 2010 copy...

maybe i will restore my psp to stock firmware... :(

EDIT - I have a changes.txt file located on my memory stick for the jan update, could that be causing an issue? im not at home now so can't test, just asking...

I had a changes.txt active when I deleted the preference file then downloaded the one you are having troubles with and added it on and had no problems.

Maybe you have done something wrong?

i don't know, im getting upset though :( why me!!

im using windows 7 x64, winrar (unregistered version)

downloading using chrome..

can you possibly email me a copy of it using the email adress i registered with? just incase its getting corrupted in my download somehow?

thanks for all your help by the way Dec

i am extracting via WinRAR, then copying the 3 files on top of the 3 files on my memory card, i understand about directory structure and am sure i have over written the files, as when it creates a new one like it says it has to, overwriting with the files breaks it again...

is anyone else using a custom firmware, but a real umd like me?

hey mate, i can confirm, its seem to be that i was running custom firmware, i have upgraded to the latest stock 6.37 :( (bye bye n64 emulation) and its now working...

though, has anyone noticed, that when you do a balance adjustment, and increae your wage budget, you still cant pay players anymore money? even with the sugar daddy cheat, playing as southampton, the most they will give me for wages is 6k per week, even though i have millions, and even 700k in my wage budget..in 2010 it doing that allows you to pay more on the wages, is it broken in 2011?

dec, thanks for you help, and the save file :)

Thanks for the confirmation, sadly your problem is to do with the game. This file just gives you the unlockables find in the game not actually modifies it.

I have just downloaded the iPod version of it and it's on my iPod, I can give Liverpool more money now. £14,000,000 is not enough for Liverpool to be honest

I had trouble with the no transfer window unlockable so downloaded this to try and overcome this but still on my career it says no transfer windows is disabled and i can't change it even tho it is enabled on the menu screen and all the others are enabled to. Is this just a problem with my game?