Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe announcement

Dec

It has become essential for all staff members to grow and wear a moustache ??

I think I took under your noses a bit Literal haha!

Dec is right, you'll probably will like it more than others :).

Come on :unsure: I don't wanna see Jens' body :S :s

Why not?

Not sure :P but I'm guessing it will be nice ;) ;)

Why do I think it's going to be able to Rep posts and stuff on mobile :L or have we finally been taken over by Squirrels armed with Wet Socks? ;)

Either that or Yaya Sanogo's dropped his kek's for him ;)

Why do I think it's going to be able to Rep posts and stuff on mobile :L or have we finally been taken over by Squirrels armed with Wet Socks? ;)

Oooh yeah!!

Is it a name change to the site? Or are you adding a football manager 2012 forum (wait how would I like that)

I seriously dunno haha

Oooh yeah!!

Is it a name change to the site? Or are you adding a football manager 2012 forum (wait how would I like that)

I seriously dunno haha

You really don't follow my posts when that is suggested do you? If you want a FM forum there's so many out there.

Hi guys,

I said this announcement would be done tomorrow but everything worked out really nicely and it means I can do it today.

For a while I've been tracking some FMH YouTubers and it was shocking how few there were and how little they were appreciated and I want to change this. Some of you may have noticed over the past few days on Twitter or Facebook we've been posting Youtube videos and then I put up the YouTube logo on our header, this were quite big hints to what was being planned.

Basically we will be using our FMHVibe Youtube channel as a network for the talented YouTubers to post their FMH videos to in order to entertain, inspire and gain more recognition. Currently we have 4 talented people - TheRealToffeeBoy, LUFCLazza, TheJoel4321 and Superaerogamer posting at least one video a week to showcase their talents and entertain you. We will be accepting more and helping out rising FMH YouTubers so we would appreciate if you go watch the videos, subscribe to the channel and theirs and interact.

If you do fancy yourself as being a part of a network then simply link us to one of your FMH Videos and we will check it out and give you advice so you can grow and/or invite you to join our network.

We all hope this is the start of something special not just for the FMHVibe brand but FMH YouTubers everywhere and of course you - the FMH players.

Please show your support and if you have any questions/feedback then don't be afraid to post,

Dec

Channel

This post has been promoted to an article