Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Head to Head discussion

Dec

Ill Take you on basic 442 with St Mirren ?

St Mirren it is I'll put up my career string I'll call it Dboi's head to head so you can follow! :-) good luck

Best of 5 seasons?

No-one doing a head to head this year?

Once two people have started one then more people get interested in it and start their own.......thats how it was last year any way :)

I'll go for a H2H. I need something to do.

Right jeffery bit notin too serious or hard

jeffrey how about this you start with the team you support tottenham i start with the team i support chelsea we have 5 season whoever wins more is the winner

How about newcastle no unlockables no cheats and a 4-3-3? Or Blackpool if you prefer.

Right jeffery bit notin too serious or hard

jeffrey how about this you start with the team you support tottenham i start with the team i support chelsea we have 5 season whoever wins more is the winner

Sounds good, formation?

And we do our 4-3-3's that we've made? If we do, you've already lost. Just joking.

When should we start? I'm ready now.

I know you just looked at my 4-3-3. What do you have in mind?

And we do our 4-3-3's that we've made? If we do, you've already lost. Just joking.

When should we start? I'm ready now.

I know you just looked at my 4-3-3. What do you have in mind?

Ill start now just gonna let you no in 5 seasons drogba had 120 in 115 games and owens regen in 2 seasons had 78 in 72 my sc scores bucketloads

Yeah sure. I must let you know though, without any cheats or unlockables last time I did a Tottenham save file, I lost 4 games, drew 6 and won 51. I restricted myself to buying only English players for under 10mil. Just thought it would be fair to warn you about what you are getting yourself into.

So should I be making a thread in Careers?

Yeah sure. I must let you know though, without any cheats or unlockables last time I did a Tottenham save file, I lost 4 games, drew 6 and won 51. I restricted myself to buying only English players for under 10mil. Just thought it would be fair to warn you about what you are getting yourself into.

So should I be making a thread in Careers?

we can both use one thread in H2H