Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Dec's ? - Are you ready for this again?

Dec

aoki6a.jpg

Dreamer

My Father always said grab hold of life when you can, sometimes though I didn’t believe him and just breezed through without a care in the world. Often my mind wondered about life, however my mind is just a part of my body and my body doesn’t give a fuck; however sometimes I wish it would.

Nothing makes sense in a world plagued with violence, crime and heartache, however she does. She is the twinkle of the Christmas star and the moment before sunset, and she is just perfect. The hope I possess is hers, the heart I possess is still until she comes within my vicinity and my days just long for the chance to take her hand and feel her soft touch against my rough palm. But I am just a man, and she is up there dreaming – dreaming of a better world. I can give it her though, I believe I can but no one else does.

aoki6a.jpg

Childish Games

It seemed childish at first, the courting process wasn't short nor an adrenaline rush that previous times have given me but the memories are fond.

I will always remember her sitting on my lap on the beach, our hearts racing as the fresh sea air went into our bodies cooling us down from the beating sun, she looked as beautiful then as she does now with her rushing hair and slender body captivating me and playing on my mind similar to an input of heroin. Her presence made me smile, we played in the rain, cuddled in the autumn and rolled around in the snow and every time we met my heart grew bigger. I still remember the first time she said “I love you” to me, it makes me happy to think about it and I will memorise every little detail until the day I die as I love her too, she changed a little boy into a man, she not only became my partner but my lifeline and I know I love her, everything from her big, beautiful eyes to her long, petite legs. I have studied her body and it is perfect, but so is she and her warmth turned me from a little twat from Burton into me, Declan Barry.

I have never been so sure in my life - I am going to marry her.

Nice start so far. IS nice it being quite short to be able to pick up the story from early on. Dont go overly descriptive though. Intrested to see where it will go though

aoki6a.jpg

Football isn't a hobby

Looking onto the bed where she once lay always sends a shiver down my spine as the coldness around the room makes everything intensified. I gaze reluctantly at my four walls then out of the window. My eyes focus on the cold street blinded in darkness but it makes me realise that I do not love her as much as I thought, I love football. "Come on you Blues!" I shriek out into the night yet no one is listening to me - just a bang from the next flat echoes around mine; my cold, dark, lonely pit fuelled by a side lamp and cursed by a picture of us, but us are no more. Though her memory will haunt me forever, along with what could have been. I could have been a footballer however I could is where it ends. Like all my dreams.

Looking onto the bed where she once lay always sends a shiver down my spine as the coldness around the room makes everything intensified.

I would say 'intensifies everything' ;) I prefer your match updates - don't me wrong, these are brilliant, but you really hit top gear in the matches ;)

You can say intensifies everything but it can make everything intensified, there is a slight difference as intensifies makes it feel like it is carrying on but intensified hints it is out its peak. It kind of shows my feelings too as it uses these small objects to bring "her" back to life.

aoki6a.jpg

Hello Baby

"Hello baby, yes I am writing to you. I miss you, your touch filled my heart with the softness only your hand could give. Remember them times we were together, they weren't just memories but magical too. How did we even end sugar? Do you remember? My flat is nothing without you. Come back."

I stop writing and pause looking at the clock hand move an inch in a menacing tease. My attention goes back to the paper covered in ink but my rage-filled hand shivers with misery as I let out a groan which sends the brown hair tingling as my energy levels sink. My iPhone lights up as I curse into the air, whatever son of a bitch this is has the worst timing. The thought goes through my head several times before I look at the name - Diana. What the fuck does she want? I answer as my heart sinks, so many questions!

aoki6a.jpg

Shaky voices and Sexy times

"Hello?" is all I can say as I pick up the phone as my hands and voice quivers. My longing for her makes everything on a knife edge. What does she want? Why is she calling? Why now?

"Hey lovely", the silence in my room grows as her Northern accent shines through as I picture that gorgeous blonde hair perfectly on her head like normal. "I miss you, can we try again? I know what we though but..." she stutters waiting for me to reply but I am in a state of awe and everything is frozen, "I cannot cope without you, the fight was weak and I long to be in your arms again, remember the cuddles?"

I blush and smile letting out a faint laugh but try not to let on my feelings though it is killing me. "Meet me at mine is an hour." My blunt reply leaves her breathless, "Be there soon" that sweet voice says with a trickle of happiness.

I hurriedly tidy my flat up because my love is back, my soul mate and my bestfriend but also a celebrity is going to lighten my dark world up.

2u938rp.jpg

aoki6a.jpg

Low keys are for small people...and me

One day it will be me, one day it will be over, one day is the past, one day is the future, one day is what we all live for in search of happiness though we will never reach that day as that day will kill us.

Happiness is a lost bounty. Everyone who achieves it is lying and everyone who realises they will never achieve it is realistic but the unconventional stereotype we mock.

The little slice of happiness in my pie is good for me. My slice is yummy and moist, when you bite into it ooze pours out, that ooze of loveliness that is Miss Diana Vickers.

“I am glad we are back together babe.” Her soft yet agile voice makes me lose my train of thought as I cuddle her closer knowing that she is the one I want. Rumours haven’t stopped us and neither has a fight. X Factor made her famous but behind the scenes she was fucking me, Eoughan Quigg was nothing to her but a friend and that bollocks soon passed as I am kept off her celebrity radar. I am not just her boyfriend, I’m her best friend, soul mate and biggest fan and she is the best thing I have ever had. I loved her since we were little, it took until we were 12 to get together and now we are more mature but the love hasn’t died and it never will.

aoki6a.jpg

Passionate TV

The television flashes on the wall as the tempo changes with Chelsea on the attack. My Chelsea, my life, my first love and nothing can beat the thrill of watching them win, but my life will always be watching and a stupid job in Sainsbury's is the life I'll always have. Stamford Bridge seems a million miles away but the passions seaps through the tele so easily as the cold beer in my hand warms up as I squeeze it as we near the goal. This is to win the Premier League, it is only Wigan in our way and nothing should stop us. Well I hope not. This is Chelsea's year, this is Chelsea's glory but this is my pride and my feelings on the line. Come on you Blues!

as the taste of the cold beer in my hand warms up as I squeeze it as we near the goal.

Hmmm do you mean the beer warms up as you squeeze it? But why would you mention taste? Or do you mean the cold taste warms you up?

Another nice update but it's too short, we want more :P