Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

Hello, the unlockables may be a daunting thing when it comes to them but I hope I can help you by easily locating each one with a detailed explanation.

A basic explanation:

The unlockables are bonus features added into the game by SI, these may include 'No transfer windows' which can turn on and off in the preferances menu or 'Owe you one' which is accesiable in every career once you have done what is wanted of you.

The unlockables:

Sugar Daddy:

What is it?

Sugar Daddy is the most known unlockable out there. This unlockable can be used to create a realistic budget for a top team (£50m for Chelsea) or make the game very unrealistic as you buy Messi for Southend. It can be enabled/disabled in the game in the preferences menu as many times as you like.

This can only be done with a club team.

To unlock:

Stay at a club for a minimum two seasons and make the board happy by buying players, keeping in budget and winning trophies. The amount you have to do is parallel to your clubs reputation.

What it does:

Sugar Daddy enables a board take over who inject cash into your squad but it also increases reputation allowing you to buy players with a higher standard than normal.

Place on the board:

What is it?

The unlockable place on the board is another one that can be enabled/disabled in the preferences however this can only be done in the menu's screen.

To unlock:

Stay at the club over ten years while keeping the board happy.

What it does:

Allows you never to be sacked.

No Transfer windows:

What is it?

Quite an obvious unlockable which can be enabled/disabled when wanted in the menu's preferences.

To unlock:

Make a profit for your club in the transfer window (the amount is in conjunction with your clubs reputation).

What it does:

As in the name, the no transfer windows unlockable eliminates windows allowing you to buy players whenever you want.

No Loan restrictions

What is it?

Quite an obvious unlockable which can be enabled/disabled when wanted in the menu's preferences.

To unlock:

Get someone who you loan in to win an award such as league player of the year.

What it does:

Removes any loan restrictions such as loan windows.

No work permits:

What is it?

No work permits is an unlockable which can be enabled/disabled in the menu's preferences at will.

It is a useful unlockable if you plan to buy younger players from foreign countires.

To unlock:

Buy a certain amount of players that require a work permit, these players must be Russian, South American or any other player with the tag 'FGN' by his name.

What it does:

Takes work permits out of the game allowing you to buy these players without any hassle of worrying they have the work permits to pass.

'Owe you one':

What is it?

This unlockable is an "in game unlockable", this means that it can be used once for in your career and that is it. This certain unlockable is great if your board don't give you enough transfer money and you need more without feeling like you want to cheat using Sugar Daddy.

To unlock:

Stay at a club for 4 seasons and keep the board happy while, gaining a respectful amount of trophies.

What it does:

This makes the board grant one of your requests during the career with that certain club. It can be any request you like, an additional request can be made every n+1 years (n is the number of seasons taken to get your first when), you can also save up them so you can have two requests granted in one season if you have unlocked two.

Your son:

What is it?

This is another "in game unlockable" which is just a little feature as such.

To unlock:

Buy a player and have him retire while having a testamonial (10 years at the club). He must play at least one game a season.

What it does:

Adds your son into your team as a youngster in the ranks, there is only one per career.

International Management:

What is it?

This adds in an option when starting a new game when selecting a team, a great option for those who are getting bored of club management.

To unlock:

Take over an international club and win a competition with them.

What it does:

Adds the option to start as an international team in the select a team menu.

I bought the game a few hours ago and only just got off it, impressed so far with the iOS version, from a quick glance, there is a new unlockable which allows for a Youth System to be set up :)

What international teams can you manage? And do you have to be managing in that country to get the job?

I was disappointed last year that you couldn't manage Germany because of licensing issues!

What international teams can you manage? And do you have to be managing in that country to get the job?

I was disappointed last year that you couldn't manage Germany because of licensing issues!

Actually, the German problem is still exists :( sometime after I swept all titles in international and club, there was a media posting about me being able to have my pick of clubs. I believe it is possible to be in charge of another nation after that.

First season with liverpool I finished fifth and didnt even reach the okay offs to qualify for the eufa cup and the start of the season. Second season I won the league and eufa cup, Hodgson retired after England dropped outta the World Cup and I applied and got the job.

You need to have a great reputation and winning loads of cups/league before a national team accept your application.

I know that, but I want to know which countries you are eligible to manage (I only know of England so far!)

You need to have a great reputation and winning loads of cups/league before a national team accept your application.

I know that, but I want to know which countries you are eligible to manage (I only know of England so far!)

Australia, Belgium, France, Italy, England, Holland, Spain,Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales,

Does anyone know an easy way to unlock 'sugar daddy'?

Buy it from the store for 5.99 Pounds

As far as I know, England, Portugal, France, Spain, Italy, Holland

Can't you manage like Serbia with certain leagues loaded? Turkey as well?

Also I remember a couple of years ago on one of past ones I got Sugar Daddy by being an Australian team and dominating with them for a few seasons.

But is their an easy way to unlocking it without paying for it?

My mate went Rangers and got sugar daddy within 4 seasons.

Thanks for the advice mate! just about to start a rangers career!

Sugar Daddy is an easier unlockable (Assuming you just have to win all the cups and leagues)

Play as PSG and use my tactic I posted in my PSG career, it works quite well (You will need to buy ter Stegen as well as an extra AMC to make it work with the squad you get given).