Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

Had to sell my son yesterday :( came up from the Arsenal Academy but after 5 years of various loan spells had to settle for a £5k transfer to Luton :'( I doubt we'll speak again

Apart from 18 heading his attributes were all under 10, even after spending the last year on intensive training. I'm 15 years in and have a bunch of quality regens up front, all under 25 so decided I'd remove his wage from the budget

Apart from 18 heading his attributes were all under 10, even after spending the last year on intensive training. I'm 15 years in and have a bunch of quality regens up front, all under 25 so decided I'd remove his wage from the budget

I'm so sorry dude...

But Your Son doesn't always give you a great player, especially if your nationality matches the main league loaded...

I've got sugar daddy and international management so far :) I am determined to get a son this year because I've never got one on the previous years

Is the 'your son' un-lockable available for android? Because I am playing with PSG and have had Vidal since the 12/13 season and it is now 2022 and he is close to retiring. At least I think I bought Vidal.. I don't really remember buying him.

Also, does the 'must play one game a season' count if the player is loaned out? Because I have multiple players since the 12/13 season ice acquired but have loaned them out and are close to retiring.

How many foreigners that i need to buy in order to unlock the no Work permits restriction?? I bought nearly 10 brazillians for my english club and i still cant get it unlock...

Edit: Got it unlocked after buying 19 players from Brazil, Russia, Arg and Mexico..

Sugar daddy is the best. they throw you a lot of money every year end =D

I used to use it but I find if you have it on you become too reliant on money and it takes a lot of the challenges away :)

Not for me, I've gotten a lot of young players that have turned into some of the best in the league.

I end up shoving all my money into weekly wages and if I need it, I take it out.

Hi everyone

please advice me easy way to unlock "No Work Permits"

I' Know how to unlock but I don't khow what club or league that easy to unlock this achivement

please tell me what league and club that you guys use to unlock this

England with Man City is pretty easy.

Thank you very much Dec!

You always help people who stuck in game

============================

edited

I brought almost 20 fgn players with man city(as you adviced me)

But it still not unlock, do I misunderstand something?

Try from just Brazil and make sure they need work permits.

Thanks again Dec!

I bought about 25 before it happened :P

I used Man Utd and liquidated all the strikers :P

Now in Man City's save, I've few money left

maybe I've to re-create new save game :P

It's probably easier if you get Sugar Daddy first... just play 3 seasons with Paris-Saint Germain and ensure you win most of the competitions, the team is actually epically good :D

It may take 4 seasons if you miss a couple of Champions League Victories and such...

still waiting for an international job to appear, i see them listed when the manager is insecure etc, but nothing seems to come up