Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

Russy play in spain for either Real Madrid or Barca (maybe Atletico if you want) as a Spanish Manager then wait for Del Bosque to retire (generally after the world cup).

Get the Spain job then enjoy thrashing other teams 15-0 especially if you're Barca (IT = OP).

I mean it's so hilarious when the entire Spanish National team is made up of my Barca Squad :D

5th on the managers hall of fame, world class, won the prem etc..applied for france job, and nothing...god damn..

You basically MUST be the nationality of the international team you want to manage, unless you do this:

Deschamps got sacked after totally failing in the 2014 world cup...

I was Aussie in game (and irl), I was listed as 2nd favourite with Wenger (surprise surprise) being the favourite. His performances at the Emirates Stadium were average at best but he still got the job. The only reason I was listed there is because I had taken PSG to back-to-back Champions League titles...

What nationality are you in game? How many Champions Leagues have you won?

Im english..won champions league about 3 times..stuart pearce is the current manager, so he wont retire from age any time soon..:)

What nationality are you in game? How many Champions Leagues have you won?

Im english..won champions league about 3 times..stuart pearce is the current manager, so he wont retire from age any time soon..:)

Bad results = fire so keep your eyes out

Gutted, on my PSG save i got the France job second season ;).

Grats :P

I did spain, obviously, 3rd season with Barca because Del Bosque HAD to win the World Cup :P

first season with arsenal wining bpl and champion league..and start second season in august ,del bosque retired and they approach me to became spain manager.me,what?ok accept it.yes,nationality is spain.

pearce still in charge after 2022 world cup..man this is gonna be a long wait..

offered the northern ireland job in 2023..there not in the next world cup..took it anyway..lol

theres also a glitch in sugar daddy to get alot of money anytime you want it

I don't think it's a glitch, I think it's meant to be like that :) I could be wrong though

There's no glitch, guys, it's meant to be able to stack on itself, basically limitless money, although you can always just leave it on and play as a club with a rich owner...

I didn't know you could enable/disable them in the Preferences menu. I've now found out that I've unlocked 'Remove Transfer Market' and 'Disable Human Sacking'. Great post :)

as good as it was to get the unlockables ive chosen to always turn them off..bit unrealistic if they all went on..maybe not the suger daddy, because its possible in real life i spose,

yea, well thats what everyone says, i wish id known that before selling players, oh well

Play as Barca for 10 years, Fabregas or Messi will do nicely

Ive almost got someone at leicester his been with me now this is his tenth season and his 33, being a CM i hope he will retire soon, other than that zouma has been here since forever so he should work, but he is still 30..

i aint restarting, hell no

actually i lied, forgive me..i have the unlockable on where i cant get sacked, ive been with my club 11 seasons bringing masses of glory, i deserve a job for life ;)

What do you mean can not really join my club??? Surely he would still be able to!!!

Saul is a spanish midfielder whos eighteen and play for Atlético Madrid

Buy him!!! Is worth around 200k on FMH12 for IOS