Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

I started with Kidderminster, who have a smallish rep until now.. my rep is 8800 according to the editor, which I opened up to see what the rep was! Could that be why it's taking ages to unlock?

But that might be as Rangers start in a very low league with a huge reputation, which means the game will probably think that everything is a walk in the park.

But still, 26 is a lifetime...

That's what i thought the problem was, tbh i also thought i'd had it and was surprised when the message popped up lol.

Dont no wether im bein dumb here but i go fmh 2013 on 2 devices my tablet and my fonr. Tablet first for a bit till i got a better fone. I already unlocked international an sugar daddy through the game on tablet. So wen i started playin on my fone it shows i got a medal for all these unlockables but not on my fone device. I even done international manager again on fone but it aint come up as unlockable on the preference screen so i dunno wat i can do bout it any help please. Its annoyin that i cannot use them on my fone.

I've won  the FA Cup and BPL in consecutive seasons and this season the community shield, Champions League semi final. If I won that with my world class reputation now.. Do you think I could unlock the Sugar Daddy?

Tommy - I am unsure what you are asking, your grammar is making it really hard. I believe you need to either transfer the preferences over though from your devices, they are seperate entities. 

Corey - Depends on your club reputation, the likes of Man City may take 5 years and a few Champions League wins.

I did do that. The only unlockable that was same on both was the transfer window unlockable. I jus dont understand why it says it is unlocked in the acheivement page but not in my preferances. I did delete the game.cfg on both on at 1 point to try an sort it out. But the acheivement is there.

I did complete the international manager unlockable on my fone. But it not showing up in my preferences on either device but got the acheivement. I jus dont understand why my unlockables r not showin on my fone

If you delete the game.cfg you will have deleted it. Though it is worth noting that the achievements are linked by profile where as FMH doesn't link devices for saves.

Ok. Thanks. But i did try to unlock international manager again won world cup wiv england on my fone few weeks ago after i deleted it so it should still appear shouldnt it. Im try to do sugar daddy again to c if it appears

Thats wat i thought but i cant do that. Shows same options as b4 i unlocked it. I can live wivout it but it really bugs me cos it should b there

If you start a new game, when you get to the club selection screen do you have a tab saying nation under the available leagues you've loaded?

Omg im real bad dumbass. I wasnt lookin properly. I only got to the first bit an saw it wasnt there. Sorry for bein pain in the ass but thank u both for ur help

could someone upload their game.cfg file for android so that we could all have the unlockables.

im in 2017 with arsenal and won

3 leagues

3 cl titles

1 club world cup

1 europa league

3 fa cups

3 league cups

3 super cups

ive got sugar daddy and remove transfger windows i did have international managment till i accidently wiped my phone and could not get it back, now i cant  seem to get any national job.

my nationality in game is scottish and they are doing amazingly well and qualify for evey tournament so i wont be getting that job any time soon.

i tried for france job after the 2016 euros but i never got it? im ranked 2nd on the manager list and have won well over 80% of my ghames but still not even a sniff at international jobs?

It's probably easier if you get Sugar Daddy first... just play 3 seasons with Paris-Saint Germain and ensure you win most of the competitions, the team is actually epically good :D

It may take 4 seasons if you miss a couple of Champions League Victories and such...

At Chelsea i took 2 season half and get SD easy

could someone upload their game.cfg file for android so that we could all have the unlockables.

im in 2017 with arsenal and won

3 leagues

3 cl titles

1 club world cup

1 europa league

3 fa cups

3 league cups

3 super cups

ive got sugar daddy and remove transfger windows i did have international managment till i accidently wiped my phone and could not get it back, now i cant  seem to get any national job.

my nationality in game is scottish and they are doing amazingly well and qualify for evey tournament so i wont be getting that job any time soon.

i tried for france job after the 2016 euros but i never got it? im ranked 2nd on the manager list and have won well over 80% of my ghames but still not even a sniff at international jobs?

what is your rate player/club royalty?