Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The iScout player index 2013

anfieldsquirrel

Haha! :P yeah the players you've found are good. iOS seems abit overpriced for some players this year?

I was going to say this, players values seem to have rised by quite a lot.

A few more that could be done just that I don't have my com anywhere near me:

Alex Sandro (FC Porto)

Angelo Henriquez (Manchester United)

Raheem Sterling (Liverpool)

Alvaro (Striker from some Spanish club I believe Malaga)

Felipe Anderson (Santos)

Sandro and Sterling have really improved stats wise.

Yeah most players will be on each device if you load the correct leagues.

Sorry this hasn't been updated this week! I've been really busy with school and whatever. But I'm finished school until January so I should be more regular now :)

Anfield, I think I found a player who wasn't on the database last year...

Marco Verratti (Central Mid)

He's gonna be up in a few secs after I post this :D, just getting the stats onto my computer and uploaded :D

Hey - I'd be interested on adding to this. For prices of players, is there a limit or not?

That's part of what is put into it, as to whether they're worth blowing your entire budget on or not, or whether the player is amazing for lower leagues, things like that ;D

First time FMH user, meaning I haven't played the game in the past. I have been playing for about a month or two. So I don't know if all players are in every one else's game. But, I have acquired a player named Remi David. He was made available in the 14/15 season by USBCO. Has anyone else seen him? I acquired him in the 19/20 season. But now.... his stats are god-like. He replaced Falcao on my squad also is leading my France national team to a World Cup. Here's what his stats are now. Again, I don't know much about the game so I don't know if he is randomly generated or what. But his stats were kinda jaw dropping considering his age right now..

Again, he's only been around since the 14/15 season, and I got him in the 19/20. So I am not sure if he is in everyone's game or just mine.. but he is a beast

Screenshot_2013-01-06-16-43-27_zpsfb06dabd.png

He's a regen mate so he'll only be in your game so not iscout-able since we only allow real players.

Either way he's a beast, congratz :D.