Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe How to upload content to vibe from your iOS/android device

anfieldsquirrel

Is there a way upload multiple images at a given time? I have done some forum trawling (here and elsewhere), but I have had no joy. I am on iOS on 3rd Gen iPad. Imgupr is great, but it takes too long for individual images to be uploaded, means I have to attend to the whole process. I would prefer to just select all the images, let it go, and come back when it is done - ?

I use to use Photobucket. And they have an Android app(they might have an iOS app). But I was able to upload as many images as I want at one time to my photobucket account.

with imgur, I can go into the Gallery(where my photos are) and select whichever ones I want and hit the "media share" button and then click the imgur icon and it uploads multiple photos at once

I think that's must just be for Android then because on my IPad I select the images, then when I press "share" there's just facebook, twitter, mail, copy, print, and IMessage.

Is there a way upload multiple images at a given time? I have done some forum trawling (here and elsewhere), but I have had no joy. I am on iOS on 3rd Gen iPad. Imgupr is great, but it takes too long for individual images to be uploaded, means I have to attend to the whole process. I would prefer to just select all the images, let it go, and come back when it is done - ?

I use to use Photobucket. And they have an Android app(they might have an iOS app). But I was able to upload as many images as I want at one time to my photobucket account.

with imgur, I can go into the Gallery(where my photos are) and select whichever ones I want and hit the "media share" button and then click the imgur icon and it uploads multiple photos at once

I think that's must just be for Android then because on my IPad I select the images, then when I press "share" there's just facebook, twitter, mail, copy, print, and IMessage.

Yea that was my mistake. It was only Photobucket that allowed me to send multiple images(through both the app and the gallery). imgur only allows you to select one at a time.

Yea that was my mistake. It was only Photobucket that allowed me to send multiple images(through both the app and the gallery). imgur only allows you to select one at a time.

No worries :) 

At the moment I just put them all on the laptop, and use the imgur website to upload multiple. Getting Fibre internet soon, so perhaps individual might become viable... Cheers for the input though matey!

Nice guide, but it's unfortunate that my Phone HTC Panache, I'm unable to take screen-shot.

I can't even find a good guide for rooting it.

Do you have a spare/old mobile that you can use to take pictures of your HTC's screen?

Nice guide, but it's unfortunate that my Phone HTC Panache, I'm unable to take screen-shot.

I can't even find a good guide for rooting it.

Do you have a spare/old mobile that you can use to take pictures of your HTC's screen?

Oh wow, you're right!

I'll do that right now! 

Thanks for the tips. lol

Done!

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18626-maccas-galacticos-4-1-2-2-1/page-5#entry178291

Edited by Godric