Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Preferred Goal scorer??

lampard80

I have one of these every year, obviously the player who is in the root for the Top Scorer, I would like to score but I would also like my favourite striker on my team to score, in the case Falcao.

I use way to many to lick one lol, but it is always who ever is my first choice striker. Although when playing as LFC i love Gerrard scoring lol.

I use way to many to lick one lol, but it is always who ever is my first choice striker. Although when playing as LFC i love Gerrard scoring lol.

Bit gay.

Bit gay.

O my :S haha

Bit gay.

O my :S haha

Typo? Otherwise I'm getting scared...

Sergio Gonzales from Barcelona 'B' and Giancarmo Zigoni from AC Milan. I got them both in my Varieggio (both for free). Gonzales has way better stats but Zigoni was scoring more often. But unfortunately I had a Big club clause and I had to sell him for 1,6 mln euro to Schalke 04... But next season I got for free Gonzales and now I'm in Serie A and he scored 10 goals in 12 matches. It's good I think, because it's my first season in Serie A. I was playing one season in Serie C then I played 2 seasons in Serie B and now I'm playing in Serie A