Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

oXnbW.png

Downloads:

This file includes:

Over 17k players/staff

To install:

Please select Retina for tablets, WVGA for mini tablets and SD for phones.

iTunes: Place the players in the root of your device sharing on iTunes via - iTunes > iDevice > apps > Scroll down > FM2013

Android: Place in FMH2013_Data/Logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA or Logos_iPad for Retina) and place them in the players folder selecting yes to replace all current ones.

Facepack/style by the amazing df11 team at

Managers United. Permission acquired by the makers and owner of the site to modify the data, thank you guys <ahttp://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/uploads/emoticons/smile.png' alt=':)'>. Modified by Dec from FMHVibe for FMH2013.

This post has been promoted to an article

How big is the file going to be? I saw something about 5gb the other day. I would like some more faces on there but don't want to render my phone useless. If the size is going to be enormous, then perhaps some smaller face packs would be good, like maybe single league ones, e.g Premiership, Serie A, etc Is it possibole to just edit the file and delete leagues or teams you don't want? Also the occasional comedy easter egg would be fun. Like find a rubbish player that there's not going to be any photos of on the internet and give him Mr Blobby's picture or something.

Also have you refrained from buying a player just because he looks like a dick in his photo? I have.

I'm having some issues transferring the files from my computer to my tablet. Using a cable it gives an estimated time of 5 hours and my tablet always goes into hibernation (I assume) and stops the transfer long before it can be completed.

Is 5 hours a normal amount of time for the transfer? I know there are a lot of individual files, but the actual amount of data isn't particularly large. I'd expect 700mb to take several minutes rather than several hours.

I've just installed Airdroid, so will see if that works any better; if not, does anyone with experience of Nexus 7s know how to stop it hibernating and halting the transfer?

It will take a long time but I'm sure it's worth it. We all know the limits of usb 2 :D

Dec many thanks for your hard work and time spent.

gt-p7500 wifi 3g Android 4.0.4 rooted

copy the downloaded zip file to the sc card of the phone/tablet. extract with zip archive or file explorer (solid explorer) to the data folder of fmh2013. complete duration: 20 Min :D

copy the downloaded zip file to the sc card of the phone/tablet. extract with zip archive or file explorer (solid explorer) to the data folder of fmh2013. complete duration: 20 Min :D

Thanks very much. That solved my problem nicely :D

thx but my duration 40 min ^_^