Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Nuh's 2-2-3-2-1

naufalnuh

I was using sunny's theKraken at the first half of my previous career, at the start of my Porto career, i was wondering why don't i make and use my own tactic?

and finally, i made my own tactic, here it is:

77062_10200153035974096_912671988_n.jpg

60949_10200153034454058_2096823756_n.jpgand it works!

Here is the results (without making any transfer at the first season and only a few bosmans at the beginning of the second season):

305485_10200153033574036_200477479_n.jpgUNBEATEN +TREBLE WINNERS +2x SUPERTACA +EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE WITH FC PORTO!

Thanks for reading, your comment is very appreciated :D

Looks pretty good, although I must ask why you chose to make the wide players wingers. Doesn't it leave the defense rather exposed? It may not work with weaker teams in that case.

It looks very attacking - Like LuKa Ya I'd expect it to be vulnerable in defence. Looking at your record, however, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Whenever I've tried super-attacking formations on FMH2012 I always found that they backfired a bit and conceded far too many goals. Perhaps I need to give them a go on FMH13 and see what happens.

Very interesting formation.

Thanks, Snoopy! But, unfortunately i havent try it for another club :(

My wide defenders have an good crossing and dribbling ability, i dont want to waste their good crossing and dribbling ability mate! And they prove it, Danilo made 25 assists, Garbutt, Grimaldo, and Alex Sandro made if 34 combined. And also yes, maybe it won't work for weaker teams. Cheers ;D

Thank you for your comment, peely. Yes, i thought it will concedes a lot! But perfectly they dont

Dont forget to post your result, addictedFM. Thanks for your comment anyway :D

Thanks, Snoopy! But, unfortunately i havent try it for another club :(

My wide defenders have an good crossing and dribbling ability, i dont want to waste their good crossing and dribbling ability mate! And they prove it, Danilo made 25 assists, Garbutt, Grimaldo, and Alex Sandro made if 34 combined. And also yes, maybe it won't work for weaker teams. Cheers ;D

Thank you for your comment, peely. Yes, i thought it will concedes a lot! But perfectly they dont

Dont forget to post your result, addictedFM. Thanks for your comment anyway :D

Hey you know you don't need to worry about your wingbacks/wingers crossing and dribbling to be put to waste cos even at wingback positions, they will still have a tendency to push up high to the byline. It has worked for me with the exact same Danilo/Sandro combo on both sides to wingback settings. Having said that, your defensive record is still rather impressive!

Here is the results (without making any transfer at the first season and only a few bosmans at the beginning of the second season):

Well , you have 2 Advanced Playmakers , and Porto only have J.Rodriguez , wondering if you use Kelvin and Iturbe for the second position , even so with the amount of games that Porto play it's impossible not to buy another Advanced Playmaker.

It's a good tatic , since Maicon ( best defender in the game !) and Otamendi do the job very well , and Danilo and Alex Sandro are BEAST , and yes Moutinho and Lucho are top Center Midfields , still you miss one , since Castro or Defour are not that good.

Best formation possible for Porto players it's

2-2-2-1-3 , Maicon , Otamendi , Alex Sandro , Danilo , Lucho , Moutinho , James , and in the 3 strikers , Kelvin (advanced F) , Martinez (Poacher) , Kleber ( COmplete Foward ).

Still you dont have subs ..

Anyway you will always loose a Beast like Fernando (DMC) and Christian Atsu , Iturbe and Varela ...

ANd yes i'm Oporto suporter in real life ;)

Tested with Ireland and still unbeaten. Winning Euro Cup and Confederation cup is'nt a bad result for ireland right?

Also made a few extra-big wins against Luxemborg (FR 10-0), Liechensten (Euro Qualifying 7-1 and 8-0), Cyprus (Euro Qualifying 11-1 and 8-1). But never win against Spain :( (Twice 2-2 at Euro Qualifying)

You really should've played them as Wide Mids (if it's possible)...

This is essentially theKraken with a tiny mod...

Many people (including me), find that theKraken itself is too offensive and this is just like "Woah"