Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Intensive Training

Dec

I have used this training on my career that I'm doing with F.C Barcelona on FMHi 2011 and it has improved Carles Puyol, Gareth Bale, Bojan and also Nolito.

I totally recomend this training schedule to anyone who is new to Football Manager Handheld!

It often has an effect within the first month. It should prolong an ageing player's stamina so bs can play for longer.

Put may also make him more injury prone.

I only give players that are aged 16-22 Intensive training, for obvious reasons really.

Thanks I am new and managing huddersfield town. I am on my 2nd season and I need players on loan. I think I have about 3 regens and they starting to be unhappy coz of the training!! Got any ideas??

On my Liverpool career currently, I'm in the first season and I signed Blackburn Rovers goalkeepr Frankie Fielding and I've put him on the goalkeeper training and my coach thinks he'll become a first team player.

tryed doing intensive training for my ipswich town team as most of the time there condition goes down so quick during a game but when i do put them on this training half the team are unhappy at the training regime is there anything to stop this

Edited as I was completely wrong ;)

Best thing to do is:

Some players may not like this in which case you put them on all but the most unneeded attribute which can be light or none(e.g. Defending for Attackers).

William you are quite wrong, if the fitness is going down then fitness training helps improve it. If the players are unhappy do what it says in the OP.

I know ;). Just remember training improves the thing not decreases, if you have someone with low stamina then a fitness training will improve it.

I was just thinking that if I separate the players training for e.g (GK = Goalkeeping) (DC = Defending) (DR,DL,MC = General) (AML,AMC,AMR,SC = Attacking). What are the odds right? I really haven't gone through the whole season with this training method but will tell the outcome for this if you may.

But i'm open to any opinions to this method if IT DOES work out. I figured that the players are not happy is because one of the training doesn't fit their style of play :unsure:

maybe a stupid question but in my ipswich town team i have put them on intensive training and a couple of my midfielders are unhappy with the training what regime should i change my midfielders too

Sorry was that to me?

In regards to your option it would work but it will train a player on in his strongest point so a SC won't be good at tackling.

If you meant about the other one I wouldn't know what to say as I have given him the method that I would use and there is nothing else left to say really unless I wanted to bore him.

As I said it worked for Frankie Fielding and I must say it works and it is perfect for David De Gea. It helps him become a world class player in a couple of years.