Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe What can we do for you?

Dec

It's time now the holidays are over, the new FMH is out and everyone is getting used to it. Now we want to ask what we can do for you? Whether this be guide ideas, downloads or something to make the site easier for you to use and get involved in.

• Different skins (like the red one last year)- We have the Sky Sports one but I don't have Android so that'd be up to Android people to do and download them, last year the red one was very unpopular.
  • Team Guides - I agree with this but it will have to be a team effort. Maybe I will offer a copy of FM PC out.

I know a lot of Korean sites do them but frankly a lot of them aren't very neat. Saying that PC skins are quite time consuming too and if they aren't very nice they can look terrible, I suppose it is just improving the user base's knowledge.

I reckon SI should code a few more things such as allowing us to put changes.txt and facepacks on iOS...

Hopefully you guys will be pleased to hear I'm gonna fix up and add shortlists to put onto your game aswell as excel spreadsheets for specific league combinations :D (:D?)

- Make a mod so Russian League is playable. (I really wanna manage Spartak Moscowwww)

Can you? I know you can! >_<

-Or, can you make a mod so we can manage Germany's national team. Why can't we? ( '~')

- Make a mod so Russian League is playable. (I really wanna manage Spartak Moscowwww)

-Or, can you make a mod so we can manage Germany's national team. Why can't we? ( '~')

It's all about licenses, if SI can't get licenses they can't add those teams/leagues.

It's all about licenses, if SI can't get licenses they can't add those teams/leagues.

He said "mod" so not "official" from SI :P

We cannot without it being terrible due to naming restrictions and player creating restrictions on changes.txt files so unless you want a terrible one with few players we cannot.

He said "mod" so not "official" from SI :P

I know but I was explaining why it wasn't there in the first place. Although I didn't say if it was possible or not.