Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Finding the regens of African players

FmGenius

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already guys (I did search for it) but I wanted to know how you guys find the regens of retired African players, since most African countries don't have local teams (on PSP I'm sure at least) for them to regenerate at...I've always wanted to get the regens of Eto'o and Yaya Toure, never knew how to find them though :(

Regens can spawn in any country with any nationality so don't have to be in their native one. If there are no clubs it may be more likely they generate as the main nationality in your league set up or the national team you are managing's nationality.

I find a few good clubs for African regens are:

ES Setif (Algeria)

Tout Puissant Mazembe (DR Congo)

Ismaily (Egypt)

FAR Rabat (Morocco)

Wydad Casablanca (Morocco)

Sunshine Stars (Nigeria)

And as Dec said, regens from any African country could appear in these teams.

I find they generally appear on their continent, so if Cameroon has no clubs in game more. Often than not Eto would appear in a geographically close club or in an empty newly promoted one

Not sure if this helps (and I don't think it does) but I found a yaya toure regen that was american (second nationality Ivorian of course) to find him I put in the search filters for shooting and tackling min 15 and strength min 13. always check his second nationalality as that can be a huge clue :)