Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The unlockables

Dec

Thanks to Marc Vaughan we now know how to unlock no loan restrictions, please read the OP for more information.

I just got this unlockable, A couple of my players just got awards, but they wernt on loan :S

The 'owe you one' always worked for me, got it with Luton on FMH 2010. The message is like 'a board member recently emailed you saying that the board are very happy with the clubs state and are likely to accept any request you give them'.

I also got asked to join the board on FMH 2007 (PSP). However it only came for me back then a good 20 seasons+ into the game, after winning Champions League/Premier League double with Palace. The message was like 'Members of the board would like to offer you a place on the Board with us.' There was abit more than that, but you had to confirm it at the bottom of the PSP screen. Imagine it's the same here too. ^_^

I am REALLY struggling to unlock my son. I am Celtic manager up until 2025 and signed Matt James from Man Utd in 2011/12 season. He played over 10 years and I played him at least once every season. BUT when he was retiring, his contract was expiring and he wouldnt accept a new one! There for he left the club!!! I honestly do not know what I needed to do, and unlocking my son is my the only thing I have not done on the game.

That sucks :(

Did you play him at least one game every single season? This is necessary in order to get the son.

So you took my advice, to join James it's me from neo.that is odd you should have, I havent done it yet either

Yeah thanks for telling me to come on here :) It is so frustrating, I don't know how to make them stay, plus If I have to wait another 10 years to do it with a player, then it would be 2037, and near enough coming towards the end of the game.....

And yes I did :( I had him for over 10 years as well and he played at least once every year, then when it said he was retiring I thought that was it, but because his contract expired he left the club THEN retired

your right it was annoying, but there was no way of him accepting a contract when he was retiring........ so it is possible for a player to retire, while still having 1 or more years on his contract?

I have not seen pictures or anything on whats its like to unlock the son, but its the only unlock able I have never got and that is the only thing keeping me playing this game

No, doing this whith players already at the club doesn't work.

You have to bring him, play him at least one a season for 10 seasons long.

If you mean that the player doesn't have a testimonial match after 10 seasons, then you are wrong. I did it with Michael Dawson for Tottenham.

So was I. It came up on the 'News' and said stuff like "Michael Dawson's retirement was marked by a testimonial match, in which Tottenham won 3-2. The player completed a landmark 14 seasons with the club." or something like that.

Never had a testimonial before, not that excited about one either if it's just a news item saying that player has had one. Be better if you could manage the players' team that is having the testimonial.