Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Why Vibe?

Lee-Roy

Yeh missed out some of the guys mentioned above as I've only joined this year , how great would it be for them to still be active here!

I joined Vibe for a megapack, I ended up uploading some of my skins (I spent months on the Stockport One) and have stayed every since. I don't know when I first posted but I have obviously enjoyed my time here as I'm currently at over 1000 posts. I love it here because of the members, the staff, the content and of course, the brilliant look of the site.

I went here for name fixes. Then I realised there weren't as many name fixes as I'd have liked. So I expanded on that. I uploaded it. People downloaded it. Then FMH14 happened, and with it the Pre-Editor. That's when it really began for me.

Tactics troubles made me come here, keept hanging around due to the overall Vibe of the forums. then got hooked on challenges and creating tactics. Here too stay, sorry guys :P

I remembered that day, 7th of Feb 2014, I was looking for ways to customise my game and I stumbled upon the champions league skin. Decided to make a account just for the skin and boom my journey started. Slowly and gradually, I realise myself checking this forum daily for update on careers. Thats what  keeps me in Vibe.

Well I was looking around on the internet in 2012 after my sister got the game ( she thought it was like fifa I guess ) and I found this site and basically I used it to download the save editor for FMH 2012 and that was it :) Then when I seen 2013 in the App Store and got it and I remembered this site so I went looking to find it and there started a lot of accounts because I forgot my password or didn't like my name until I posted my first career The Glory of Ireland where I used my home town Dundalk just as a casual career then I started another account which is the one I am using now. So Dec merged them and here I am today :D

I joined Vibe thanks to Dec. I am French and I have a French FMH forum and unfortunately I didnt know Vibe. Dec came and told me about Vibe. He has proposed me to work on Vibe and make content for FMHVibe.

I declined as I didnt want to give up with my forum but nevertheless I joined Vibe. Relationships with Dec and some members of my forum were not always very friendly but at the end everything has been solved and everything goes well :)

And today if think it is thanks to Vibe that I still produce some content for FMH. Otherwise, without Vibe I wouldn't spend my time on making new content. I feel grateful to Vibe ;)

oh,i just want to make more friends and download some player's face,but i stuck on here because the fabulous tactics,the useful iscout。 so please contiune,and i will try my best to help you :)

Anyway thank you to you for VibeFMH is the only site that gives life to the game (sorry for my english I google translation helpful )  ;)

The first thread that i read in this site (also the thread that make me want to make an account) is "The Tactics Guide" by Dec. So surely you know what problem that makes me look for its solution.

Tactics/Strategies.

Btw, thank a lot guys

I remembered that day, 7th of Feb 2014, I was looking for ways to customise my game and I stumbled upon the champions league skin. Decided to make a account just for the skin and boom my journey started. Slowly and gradually, I realise myself checking this forum daily for update on careers. Thats what  keeps me in Vibe.

thats the day i joined this year.

I came across Vibe about 2013, was mainly looking for tactics, though it was not until FMH14  till I got more into the forum...One of the better forums I have used...apart from one bit of a abuse a couple of years ago, I have never had a problem with anyone and I have never had problems with discipline

As much as I get enjoyment out of playing the game, I found I liked editing the game a bit more...

After last year and taking a break from all things FM for a while, I am looking at coming up some of my crazy contributions again 

???