Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Us, the members....

J-savage

It's amazing the way vibe is always changing. New faces come and go, some quicker then others. ;) Then there is the members who to me are the best of all! People like anfieldsquirrel, Ashez, Jens the list goes on.! These people love vibe as do I ! :P I find it strange looking at 2011 forums. Half of the people who commented on these haven't been on Vibe for more then a year! To get to the point I really have enjoyed Vibe so much! I come on everyday and always find something new and banter somewhere are another! Vibe to me has become more then a "gaming site" to me. Vibe is another Facebook to me in someway while also being able to talk about my favourite game.!! :D I think a lot of people would agree with me!! Would just like to say thanks to Dec for this site and I don't know how many hours I would be bored without Vibe.

Could a mod move this to Boardroom?

Anyway, I totally agree! I'm member on other forums (non-game related) and they are good, but none have a great community feel like vibe! Everyone is so welcoming, and you can PM and have a good chat with any member (except Dec, he's too grumpy :P) I spend loads of time on vibe when I'm free, and I try to provide content/careers as much as possible to give back to the site what it has given to me! So I'd like to thank everyone on vibe!

P.S. Dec - I was joking mate :P.

Could a mod move this to Boardroom?

Anyway, I totally agree! I'm member on other forums (non-game related) and they are good, but none have a great community feel like vibe! Everyone is so welcoming, and you can PM and have a good chat with any member (except Dec, he's too grumpy :P) I spend loads of time on vibe when I'm free, and I try to provide content/careers as much as possible to give back to the site what it has given to me! So I'd like to thank everyone on vibe!

P.S. Dec - I was joking mate :P.

Plot Twist: He wasn't :O 

P.S. - I'm Joking. Seriously...

Anywho, couldn't agree more, through Vibe I've found many new friends. This place has become so much more than just a gaming site to me :)

At first I just browsed Vibe as a guest looking at formations and IScout and stuff.

Then I decided to join because it seemed like something to do at the time and now I find that it has become more than just a site where you can get really good formations Nd find really good players but also a place to have a chat and have more fun than you would have on a normal gaming site.

Vibe is a forum like any other, you have the main clicky group who stick together and the rest who come and go because they get bored.

Agree. :) You notice in the forums people who join on one day and comment a few times but then they never come back. I think they need to give Vibe time! :D If only they knew what it's really about! :P

Vibe is a forum like any other, you have the main clicky group who stick together and the rest who come and go because they get bored.

Because we're always hitting 'Post'

While there is a clique of sorts, it's not as if it's closed to new members. Anyone who is friendly, helpful and willing to contribute a reasonable amount to the site can become one of the "regulars". Take MM as an example; he's only been a member for about six months, but is very much part of the site, now.

Basically you get back what you put in, if you put in some effort you'll enjoy your experience, if you don't get involved or just bitch for the sake of it don't complain when you get nothing out of the site.

Graveluth, Aykyle and Maple.. All relatively new members, and now they're big members of the site. This is because they post regularly and it's helpful, not just spam or complaining. The reason they have got into the 'clique' is because they work their arses off for the site. Work hard for the site, you will reap the rewards.

Well if you beat me in the CC I'll make sure you never do mwhahaha!! Only joking mate :D

Seriously anyone can become something on this site, all you need is to love the game, the site/community and to get involved posting new and exciting content :D.

Hahaaha well looks like ill never be up the top ;)

Ya I try to do that as you can see by this topic.

But I feel that I won't be higher up as I'm not the technical one so I won't be able to contribute as let's say Aykyle has done :(

Mate, I barely even know how to work a computer! :lol:

Fair enough I'm doing the draft league, but it's not complicated, just a very long time consuming project.

There is much more to Vibe than people who post tactics and do text changes mate so don't give up hope!

I personal caught the eye by going the career route and I only really invested my time into creating guides and content after i was promoted, looking back at things i was lucky and did things the wrong way but since then i believe i've grown into a better member as i constantly try and produces careers and content while i also feel i'm a lot more helpful around the site, be it by answering general questions or via guides and the like.

We are here to have a laugh and a joke as we're all becoming friends, but some members come here looking for help and ways to enhance their FMH experience and that's where we come in, we can enlighten them with some help, entertain them via a career or show them in the direction of a fantastic player. This site has so many sides to it, it really is an astonishing achievement for Dec and everyone involved.

The only advice i'll give is please don't try to hard as in the past that has only ever resulted in failure, just be friendly, produce content and help out others and you'll become a key asset to the site. Remember we all started somewhere.

You're on 298.

If I hadn't left the site I think I would be on like 700 or something. I have 260 posts and I've only been a member for like a month.

Who cares about post count? It means absolutely nothing. I have over 8,000 and I'm the 3rd overall top poster ever on vibe.. But I'm not the 3rd best, or anywhere near it, member on this site.

Wow you did that picture quickly!

Yeah I know post count doesn't matter but its funny to doe stuff like FMHKing just did when you get to a big number.

And anfield I wouldn't place you that far down, I'd say like 5th or something. With Jens Ashez and Dec above you.

Spamming comments is a great way to be disliked lads ;)

I wasn't encouraging or spamming or suggesting that you do it.

Nah there's plenty of members that are more respected and loved more than me.. And these are the members who I have looked upto and aspired to be as good as them one day :).