Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FMH XI

J-savage

How long you played FMH? Personally I've played it since FMH10! :O But the topic is can we as a site make a FMH XI! Lets leave real life alone now, I mean of players who were world beaters in game but maybe not do irl. Get where I'm going going with this? :P

So just name players and lets try make a FMH XI! :D

Hmmmmmmm......a very hard question. I would have said Sanogo. :(.

Can we do more than one? Anyway I'm going to go with..........Edwin van der Sar on FMH 2009. My all time favourite goalkeeper on FMH and in rl.

I thought this was going to be for the people who aren't good in real life, so van der Sar and Schurrle shouldn't be here since they are good. I thought it was for the likes of that Brazilian kid on first one or Giovanni Torre for Portsmouth in 07

Lula/Lulinha Franco. What a player he was.

Also Jovetic pre-Fiorentina could be picked up on the cheap and was really good, Bojan was the world's best player and Schweinstieger was so versatile but only cost a few million.

I thought this was going to be for the people who aren't good in real life, so van der Sar and Schurrle shouldn't be here since they are good. I thought it was for the likes of that Brazilian kid on first one or Giovanni Torre for Portsmouth in 07

Was he at Chelsea are am I think of the Isreali?

A I didn't know. Probably Rubio then, class on FMH but just average, maybe even below, in RL.

The guy at Chelsea was Tore with one 'r' and he was Turkish, the guy I'm talking about is Italian, not sure who the Israeli is though 

The guy at Chelsea was Tore with one 'r' and he was Turkish, the guy I'm talking about is Italian, not sure who the Israeli is though

I'm thinking of a guy from Fifa! :O Sala I think ?

Yep, he's not as good now but back then he would always become one of the best players in the entire game on just about every save.

Yep, he's not as good now but back then he would always become one of the best players in the entire game on just about every save.[/quote

Ya what a beast of a player! :D

He's Italian, Grave has done an iscout on him :)

He's Italian, Grave has done an iscout on him :)

Hahaha when I find and think of players I don't know if I know them from irl or from FMH! :P