Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Which FMH platform do you prefer?

TheFalse9

Which FMH platform do you prefer?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which FMH platform do you prefer?

I was just thinking...and I wondered which platform most people enjoy playing FMH on. Not only is this out of interest, but I'm contemplating whether to buy FMH 14 (when it comes out, of course) on Android, or on iOS - since I have devices on both operating systems. Please only vote if you've tried more than one of the platforms, or if you really, really enjoy the platform you play it on. 

Cheers! :)

I have IOS and PSP but I honestly couldn't choose between them simply because they both have their differences, IOS has shadow players and retraining, but PSP you have more options on the search engin and also when viewing players either on the search engin or on the club screen. I'd probably go for PSP If I had to though. :)

I think a season goes faster on IOs but I play quicker on PSP because I'm more used to it. I can set the while team's training in under like 30s.

PSP is miles quicker to play imo, on PSP i can get a season done in around 2 hours if i rush but IOS is so fiddly and awkward some times (national call ups, swapping starting line up etc), i also think the matches last slightly longer on IOS.

If i had to have one version it would be IOS but i haven't made up my mind if i'm getting 14 on PSP as well yet, damn i wish there was a 3ds version :@.

PSP all the way for me. Been playing it on my PSP since 09 and it just feels like my natural thing and I know the game doesn't get updated much every year but I still enjoy it far more than iOS.

I've always used PSP before but this year got Android as I wanted to play it wherever I go since I always have my phone, but I just haven't come to grips with it, I just don't like it when selecting team, looks awkward to me and at times when scrolling it switches players randomly so at times I've had defenders up front  <_<

I've always used PSP before but this year got Android as I wanted to play it wherever I go since I always have my phone, but I just haven't come to grips with it, I just don't like it when selecting team, looks awkward to me and at times when scrolling it switches players randomly so at times I've had defenders up front  <_<

I think you can enable 'Wide Scrollbar' on preferences, I think that should help with making scrolling easier.

I've always used PSP before but this year got Android as I wanted to play it wherever I go since I always have my phone, but I just haven't come to grips with it, I just don't like it when selecting team, looks awkward to me and at times when scrolling it switches players randomly so at times I've had defenders up front <_<

Likewise I had my gk in dr and dr in goals not realising untill he gets injured for 3month in the 4th minute