Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Would you like FMHVibe to cover FMC2014?

Dec

Shall we cover FMC?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we cover FMC?

As you know we are a FMH site and have been covering the PSP, iOS and Android games for 2 and a half years now, however today SI dropped a bombshell saying Football Manager CLASSIC 2014 will be on PS Vita. This will not be the Handheld game and mirror the Classic title on PC.

So what I want to ask is shall we cover it and how? Do you want it separate to the FMH sections if you said yes? By all means it will still be a Handheld game in terms of you can take it anywhere but with the features being a lot more expansive than the iOS/Android versions it could vary quite a bit.

Thanks,

Dec

I think you should create a new section. And include it on this site. Of course that is my opinion but as you said it is technically still part of the Football Manager Handheld family.

I think it has more to do with the amount of members who will actually have FMC for PS Vita and whether there is a need for it on this site. If there is a need then it would make sense to split the site into two sections.

It is handheld but is it FMH? The reason for Vibe, IMO, is so that people who like the FMH series can communicate and share things. FMC is similar to the more intricate PC version whereas our beloved Handheld is much more simplistic in comparison-I think it could get quite confusing to have both FMH and FMC on the site. (Income the haters :P)

I agree with Sam, FMC is a completely different animal and we didn't do it last year so i can't see why we should now just because it's moved to another platform.

Let the PC forums deal with it and keep true to the fact that this is a FMH forum.

The thing is though last year was not on a Handheld device, this year it is on a device that people have been calling for FMH to be on due to the PSP being the first version of the Vita and FMH doing well on that. Really all FMC is is a massive step up from FMH in terms of features but if any of you have played it then it keeps the core mechanics of FMH in terms of speed.

I will go with what you guys want though :).

Yet it's on a device which has hardly impressed sales wise and is a completely different game,we'd likely attract more PC users than Vita users which beats the point completely.

Unless FMH is rebranded as FMC across all platforms i seriously think we should ignore it and focus on what we know, as a very limited section of the sites members atm are Sony gamers and FMH is our bread and butter.

I would say no because I don't think that enough members will have PSVita to make it worth it and we won't be able to relate the other FMH platforms to this FMC device.

Think about when there were complete sections for H2Hs and SOMS-they weren't popular and were subsequently removed. That's most likely the direction a FMC based forum would go

I don't think there should be a section either. I am aware of the fact that it is on a handheld console but the game can be transferred from PC means that we are literally talking about the PC version, not FMH.

What I notticed:

-experienced FMH players and long time members all say no, while
-newer members and often inexperienced players say yes.

Personally, I join the 'no' crowd as FMC is NOT FMH.

This is still FMHVibe and I think it would create a subgroup which would lead to seperate communities.

I say no simply because of the lack of PSP users as it is. I hardly doubt there are that many PS Vita users.

It wouldn't be worth it. As if someone on PS Vita came and asked for help with the game, whose going to help them?

I can already see people who haven't even played the game trying to give help to those users. Which imo, just counts as pointless spam.