Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Dominant 433 by ZNQZ

ZNQZ

The Dominant 433 by ZNQZ 

This is my first tactic so please leave feedback, I use this in my wigan career. 

The Career

IMG_0122.png

IMG_0124.png

IMG_0123.png

As you can see it is a simple 433, the tactic has worked wonders for me. Here are some results from my latest save with Bangor city.

IMG_0128.png

IMG_0129.png

IMG_0130.png

IMG_0131.png

IMG_0126.png

IMG_0125.png

IMG_0135.png

It is best to use IT (intensive training) on your players when using this tactic because it will get the best out of your players. You want a really good finisher in your poacher position and two players that can assist and finish in your AdF position's. The midfield you want 3 decent midfielders who can assist your strikers. And that's pretty much it, please use and don't forget to leave feedback :)!

IMG_0132.pngIMG_0131.pngIMG_0130.pngIMG_0129.pngIMG_0134.png

Last results i'm posting with Bangor, quite good results with them IMO, 105 goals in 19 games in the league is decent!

What about the manager profiles?

IMG_0137.png

Manager profile so far, I am going to update some more results when I get some good ones,

Pretty Good but have you tested with an elite team?

I am going to test it with a team like Man city soon, I have got my mind set on winning the champions league with Bangor because the team is doing well with the tactic.

For an elite team, switch to balanced mentality. Love this tactic, problem I'm having is that with my man city team, there are no suitable positions for the wide players such as Nevas to fit in