Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Your favourite colour scheme

Archie Graveluth

Some of us like some teams just because of their colour scheme. And this makes sense, specially in long term careers with that theme, because we must like what we'll see for a long time.

Share with us your favourites.

Some of mine below:

Millwall - Championship

2Aawc5pl.png

Bradford City - League One

PdupqtF.png

I much prefer these darker tones. And the logo looks good as well. I have trouble picking a BSN/BSS team, aside from Chester, because of that. But everyone goes with Chester these days :(

H&Y look good as well, but the logo...not so much.

I don't normally choose teams because of the coulor scheme, but if it's a tie between the two and I prefer the coulors of one, I'll choose that one.

I don't normally choose teams because of the coulor scheme, but if it's a tie between the two and I prefer the coulors of one, I'll choose that one.

Of course we normally pick teams we support/like. But take my example. If I want to pick a BSN/BSS team while being portuguese, I can't say I support/like any particular team, so I go with logo/colour in those cases.

For that reason I can never pick Staines because the flashy colours blind me :P

My favourite would have to be maroon/claret, but I'm not really too fussy about the colour scheme. Sometimes I pick a team based on a logo, but generally I just pick teams I like or teams with exciting squads.