Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe 2.2

Dec

Welcome everybody to something the staff and I have been keeping under wraps for a while and that was in planning before release of the site.

Downloads:

The downloads section has been upgraded with a new look and portal type home page making it easier to navigate and see the hottest downloads on the site.

Not only this you can now add pictures to your download.

SI group:

Now you may have been noticing Marc and Stu buzzing around the site so I thought "Why not give them there own group?" and that is what I did, now the two SI staff on the forum can be noticed and if we cannot answer any questions they are easily visible.

More drop down tab is now bigger:

Now the members tab is available in the more drop down instead with the new "useful sites" in which you can submit one or view the list if you're looking for something football/FM related not available on here.

Player and Club databases:

This is what I have been working up to, not only do we provide great discussion, content and downloads we have a Player and Club database in which you can view and edit or add to. We aim for a great database of clubs to help you decide what club you want to play as but also amazing players you can buy or not so amazing ones however, even a few of each from each of you will help us.

2ynmlty.jpg

Now the downloads forum (FMH2011 > Downloads) has a new subforum - Saved Games. Upload all your PSP saved games there.

We also are hosting your saved games in the downloads section with a Saved Games section in the Football Manager Handheld 2011 option.