Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Update 02/10/13] FMH 2013 Save Editor 13.4.3.6

jaymarvels

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=1455

[update Time]

The latest release of the Save Editor. 

There are some major changes/enhancements. Please see the change log and enhancement list.

What is this?
It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

2mza8sg.jpg

fvzc4n.jpg

Important Information/Issues

Its important you read this section to stop people posting errors/bugs which are known.

- .NET 4.0 (Full) is required. This also means the minimum specification for .NET 4.0 Full is needed.

- Initially designed to work on 4.2 or above. With the recent release there is greater backwards compatibility.

- Players Wages - While you can edit this currently doesn't make any changes in game. This is known and is currently being looked at.

- Players attributes. As it stands there is a hidden attribute mask which gives the 0-20 we see in game. In the save this isn't the case. There is a specific calculation which works this out. I haven't been able to solve the "algorithm" and have had many discussions with Dec whether to leave editing of attributes in or not. In the end we're keeping them in on the basis of this disclaimer - changing attributes in the SE will change the numbers in game, we just don't know by how much. You will see some really weird numbers, but on tests changing these to realistic numbers (0-20) has enabled the game to make adjustments. Please see this as a warning.

Enhancements [1.3.0] :

- Load pop up provides more details rather than just your name.
- Auto creates a back up of your save in the same location as the original with a .backup extension.
- Player list re-vamped to give extra details (Age, Position, Wage, Value etc).
- Player PictureID added
- Player Second Nation added - Editable
- Player Positions added - Editabe
- Player Pitch Position Colour
- Player Favorite Club added - Editable
- Player Move Club slot warning - Each time you move a player into a team it will tell you how many spaces are left in that team.
- Manager Second Nationality - Editable
- Manager Favorite Club - Editable
- Clubs - Stadium Capacity - Editable
- Clubs - Expansion Capacity - Editable
- .NET Framework checker - There's a typo in this!! Required is miss-spelled!
- 4 Built in themes.
- Load custom themes. (Theme builder included - .xml only).
- Application will remember last (built in) theme used when reloading it.
- Revamped GUI.
- Full player scouting.
- Ability to load up Short-lists. Export your short-lists and load them up to see if they are "worth it" - read only

Updates [30/04/13] - [13.4.2.1] :-

- New file name. This will now follow game version. So Game year.game version.save editor release. In this case 13.4.2.1.
- Various bug fixes raised.
- Fixed additional financial status - now includes Insecure/Banckrupt.
- Fixed failure to load if country setting means date format is dd.mm.yy compared to English dd/mm/yy.
- Fixed unattached player bug where it tried to move them into Munich. Allows moving into teams now. Also can make employed player unemployed now.
- Fixed bug where changing club training rating reduced club rep to 20
- Added ability to unlock the fixed size of the application. Users will be able to change the height only. This is experimental and is in no way supported - if it looks bad on your little netbook, sorry, at least you can now scroll. This is a toggle button so choosing "No" will return the application to its default size.
- Removed Stadium Capacity. - This was causing issues on some saves meaning either i) the save wouldn't load at all or ii) it would crash on club edit. This is being looked at to re-add.
- (Possible) fix to editing players and no longer being able to call them up internationally. This needs testing.
- Confirm's when Save has been re-saved.
- Warning when exiting.

Updates [09/05/13] - [13.4.3.0]

- Deployed possible fix for people having formatting issues creating a crash. This impacted a lot of non-Europeans.
- Enhancement - Further from 13.4.2.1 fix which means international call up broke, new ability to move players into the correct national pool. This will also fix any saves edited by 1.3.0
- Enhancement - Ability to change players names(!) - Limitation - Only can use names already within save (don't worry there are thousands). Maybe some name duplication within the list. This is expected.

Updates [16/05/13] - [13.4.3.1]

- Fix for some people who has issues with Non-Unicode settings. Should fix all outstanding Non-European load issues.
- Load/Status bar to show progress.
- Editor will show if the file has been pre-edited.
- Backups are now date/time stamped to allow greater recovery if needed.
- Settings has its own tab now.
- Ability to add/remove players to your shortlist and save it out. Share shortlists! Caution - When the game loads shortlists it defaults to "Interested" = Yes in the filters.
- GUI layout change slightly. Buttons have been moved to right and top.
- Bug fix - Favourite Club drop down wasn't sorted.
- Added Favourite Person.
- Added Disliked Person.
- Added Contract Expiry.
- Fixed National Pools so no duplications and correct list.
- Club details screen shows current manager.

IMPORTANT ENHANCEMENT:
- Ability to export edits and import edits. This means you can now share edits between each other.
  • You MUST load your own save file up first to be able to apply external edits.
  • Imports MUST be on the SAME save load (e.g. England -> England NOT England -> Scotland). Yes, this means if people want to release "transfer updates" it will have to be done on a per league save basis.
  • NOT cross device compatible.
  • Sharing Edits at different stages in the game potentially will not work. (Regens may be different etc).
  • Exporting/Importing will change EVERYTHING edited. No only sharing player edits but not club edits. Its all or nothing.
  • When Importing Edits it will Import and then prompt you to save a new save game file. In effect not touching your own save file (unless you over-write it!!)
  • Exports are placed in a created folder that's located at the same place as the Save Editor. When importing this folder and the files will need to be there.
  • Changing the name(s) of the exports and/or the export folder will cause it to fail.
  • Editing the exporting edt files voids any help. I recommend you don't even try to open them.
  • Very much experimental.
  • Youtube Video to follow.

Updates [26/05/13] - [13.4.3.2]

- Fixed National Pool selection after previous version broke this.
- Fixed being able to edit yourself as a manager.
- Fix that caused some errors when Korean users tried to use the SE.

- Added ability to filter by clubs on the player tab.
- Various bug fixes
- Enhancement - Ability to swap teams.

Note:

Team Swaps are only made effective when a new season starts. When you start a new game the season has already started.

- When Swapping teams it will swap the teams whole nationality, primary division, all competitions they are in as well as last years league position.

- When swapping mid-season/at the start of the game it will change nationality, division etc, but they physically will not be able to play in the new league until the next season starts, this is because the game builds the fixtures for the coming season.

Updates [11/06/13] - [13.4.3.3]

- Fixed players DOB's changing if born on a leap year.

- Added "Clear shortlist" button.

- Fixed add/remove [to] shortlist on player screens as wasn't wording correctly.

- Restyled all buttons.

- Added player cloning - users can now clone their favourite player while keeping selected elements intact on their own player.

- Revamped club info/edit screens.

- More interactive kit colour selection.

- [Re]- Added Stadium Capacity.

- [Re]- Added Expansion Capacity.

- Added Manager swapping (including moving to unemployed) - you will have to confirm/not confirm on every club edit.

- Added renaming teams.

- New Competition tab.

- Ability to rename all competitions

- Ability to change competitions reputation.

- Change competition colours.

NOTE: - This lists ALL competitions regardless if they actually exist in game or not.

- I've set it so only ACTIVE leagues/competition names can be edited, (Rep can always be edited) as I can't see why they would need to be edited unless they are active. If you want "free reign" on all name changing let me know

Updates [17/06/13] - [13.4.3.3a]

- Fixed when editing Irish players and changing Nationality to Tuvaluan.

- Re-wrote Manager swap from scratch.

- All competitions are editable.

- Attempt to fix issue for countries whose character set doesn't support "&".

Updates [17/06/13] - [13.4.3.3b]

- Fix another "&" encoding issue.

- Fixed "Edited" indicator. SE will always show this now correctly on edited saves.

- Fixed DOB leap year bug.

Updates [26/06/13] - [13.4.3.4]

- Bug fixes

Updates [06/08/13] - [13.4.3.5]

- Ability to Edit Nations. This includes: Names, Managers, Continents, Colours etc.

- Continents Added (Read Only, No Editing).

- Release whole team button.

- Import/Exporting of edits has largely been re-written and fully tested providing more flexibility when sharing edits.

- Added Club ID

- Bug Fixes

- Including but not limited to: Clear filter button not fully working, Reserve Team editing bug, Special Characters (e.g ê)

Updates [07/08/13] - [13.4.3.5a]

- Bug fixes

Updates [02/10/13] - [13.4.3.6]

- Completely new kit colour graphics and selection.

- Fixed Favourite Club bug.

- Fixed Team/National/Competition colours on external edits

- Minor bug fixes.

- For a basic overview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgfP0p1cog

Known Bug(s)

- Edited wages aren't being passed through.

- Edited contracts aren't being passed through.

- Exporting of Edits currently not functional. Fix out shortly

Please note:
- .NET4.0 FULL is needed, if in doubt remove what you currently have and redownload/reinstall : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718
- changes.txt can effect the usage of the editor. It has been noted by grimbo that using names which aren't within the game already will not allow the saves to be loaded. EG - Firstname = "John", Secondname = "Terry" Commonname = "Jimbob"

FAQ:

Where do I put this?
This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH Android/iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?
Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor, though v1.3.0 auto creates a back up of your save.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?
Just post it here. Be clear and concise, stating exactly what happened and how to replicate it. Posting "it doesn't work" will be ignored as it doesn't provide anything constrictive to fix.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?
I'm thinking about it, it comes down to interest - show me enough mac users (create a poll etc) wanting this and I will look harder..

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?
No chance at present, sorry. I haven't seen what the save games look like.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Marvels

This post has been promoted to an article

Great work as always. I'm glad you are still working to improve the SE in any possible way. Especially the amount of work that goes into all of it.

I would like to say Thank You, Marvels :)

Great work as always. I'm glad you are still working to improve the SE in any possible way. Especially the amount of work that goes into all of it.

Only a minor cosmetic improvement and minor bug fixes really..nothing extra

Only a minor cosmetic improvement and minor bug fixes really..nothing extra

Bug Fixes are uber important lol, make it so much easier to use, gonna download and do one final hurrah with FMH13 :D (edited game ofc)

Sorry Kyle hit delete on my phone by mistake...

It would only ever save custom colour for that one editing session anyway?

lmao it's okay.

But it doesn't save it at all.

I'll go to a club and edit the colours, click "add to custom colors" and hit "Ok". I go back to it or a different color and it isn't there.

Sorry Kyle hit delete on my phone by mistake...

It would only ever save custom colour for that one editing session anyway?

lmao it's okay.

But it doesn't save it at all.

I'll go to a club and edit the colours, click "add to custom colors" and hit "Ok". I go back to it or a different color and it isn't there.

Fair enough...I've fixed it anyway..

Is there a problem with contracts on this new version? I transferred Falcao over to Monaco, Tevez to Juventus - and they're both now listed as being out of contract?

All contract dates were set correctly in the future?

Is there a problem with contracts on this new version? I transferred Falcao over to Monaco, Tevez to Juventus - and they're both now listed as being out of contract?

All contract dates were set correctly in the future?

If you're trying to change someones contract expiry then it won't work.

As noted in the release notes its an outstanding bug.