Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Arsenal discussion

Davis

Drew 1 - 1 away to City and think about this - when we're playing bad we're top by two with a game in hand v Blackpool, what will we be like once we traditionally get better after Christmas? ;)

Ever noticed United always come out of a must-loose game luckily?

Homegrown/Academy players still attract me more...Arsenal are doing something like what Barcelona are doing...It's only a matter of time when Sir Alex will retire, and a matter of time when Arsenal will start winning the league

It's not all about Fergie... when Ronaldo left, everyone said we were doomed, but we came behind Chelsea by just one point, and this season we should canter to the title. Plus we have young players like Macheda, Petrucci, Morrison, Welbeck, Cleverley, Keane, Smalling, Evans, Rafael, Fabio... And then there's the United Til I Die cast, a la Giggsy, Sholesy, Neville (still training with us)... United will never stop

And yes, we are extremely luckly, our team's useless, yes, that's right <_<

Im sorry how many of those youngsters did actually come from England? And were not brought as a way to gain money from those countries?

Think of Barcelona...Fontas, Muniesa, Jeffren, Thiago, Bojan, Pedro, Busquets...totally endless...Okay maybe not so much from Arsenal but they're growing

An interesting arsenal discussion lmao oh and the Utd tradition pat errm Wolves ;-)

Discuss all things in your game regarding Arsenal

Your favoured tactic ?

Best signings or player ?

In my arsenal league I've got Torres, Pastore, Rakitic, Hulk, Lukaku, Asenjo, Aguero, Albiol, Subotic, Moussa Sissoko. I had Toni Kroos but sold him for 22m to Milan he was a free transfer :-)

I play 4-3-3 attacking

Won the league 3 years in a row and also the champions league 3 years I'm a row also :-D