Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe are selling FM2014 (PC) for £25.89!

Dec

We at FMHVibe.co.uk are selling Football Manager 2014 on PC for just £25.89 which is 26% off for the first 100 people to use our discount code with DLGamer.

http://www.dlgamer.co.uk/download-football_manager_2014_pc_mac_linux_-pc_games-p-20908.html?affil=3529967112

Code: DLG-FMHVibe-26%

Simply click on the link and add it to your cart then use the promotional code to get your game with the 2 weeks BETA access!

For more information please Email Dec@FMHVibe.co.uk or contact Dec on FMHVibe.co.uk

Regards,
FMHVibe Staff

This post has been promoted to an article

Yeah 26% off for being a member on Vibe is really generous. I don't have a PC suitable for gaming so it's not for me but I can appreciate how good the offer is. Do a lot of people here play FM?

I don't personally because I can never find a laptop/pc to fit the requirements.

FM is one of the least intensive games for spec. All you need is about 2GB of RAM. This laptop is really good for the price.

I don't personally because I can never find a laptop/pc to fit the requirements.

FM is one of the least intensive games for spec. All you need is about 2GB of RAM. This laptop is really good for the price.

Thanks Dec, It looks brilliant I am going to order it sometime this week can't wait :D

Sorry this is going away from what the post is about, but have you read the reviews for that laptop you linked Dec?

You mean the two reviews on Amazon that just bitch about it not having a touchscreen?

Although other reviews say it has a shallow keyboard feedback, narrow viewing angles and a terrible battery life.

But it also goes on to say it is solid in performance and graphics.

The reviews are a load of rubbish about false advertisement so I didn't take note of them. My house mate has the more expensive Sony Vaio and his only complaint is the wireless card being a bit bad at times.

That's what I meant, I found the reviews amusing. I couldn't see Amazon actually listing as a touch screen. I'm fond of the Vaio, my gf has an older model and It was perfect until whatever it was that happened to it happened. But that's enough off topic from me :P