Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Your best memories?

vcadu92

What are your best memories in different FM(H) since you started your first game?

Personally :

FM 2007:

My first game, I discover FM with FM 2007 with French National team! I managed to win several World Cup, Euro, Confederations Cup and OG from 2007 to 2028! At this time, Gonzalo Higuain wan not an Argentine player yet and become one of my best scorer in France's history with T.Henry, H.Saivet (Bordeaux) and some regens! Then, I spent three seasons in Lyon where I had to comeback as the French best teams (Montpellier, Clermont and Guingamp became major clubs).

FM 2008:

I managed to bring Jamaica in 1/4 World Cup before leaving the team to become Creteil's coach in 2016 (French D2).

FMH 2009:

In four seasons I managed to bring FC Gueugnon (French National in FMH 2009 and currently in the 5th league) in Champions League. However, I lost every matches against FC Twente, Arsenal and Anderlecht.

FMH 2010:

With the LOSC Lille, I became the best European club by winning everything! I bought T.Henry for the end of his career and many others players and I win many titles until 2022.

FMH 2011:

Five seasons as Luton's coach with the aim to bring Luton to BPL!

FMH 2012:

I managed to win the French L1 with Rennes in three seasons, and the three following season were very hard against Paris and Lyon. I won the EPL and was finalist of the Champions League!

FMH 2013:

I had in mind my first game in FM 2007 and I really wanted to restart the same game in 2013! After winning World Cup, European Championship and Confederations Cup with French National Team, I joined Lyon in 2020 and played few seasons with a team made of regens and young players who became old! I had to become as strong as PSG and Saint-Etienne who won everything the 7 last seasons! Really nice game!

I also loved discovering the Russian Championship and Zenit St Petersburg!

FMH 2014:

Let's see next year!

What about you?

Nice memories and thanks for sharing :).

I'm not going to list all my memories, or a recent one as you will all know my recent ones from vibe.

My earliest memory of FM is from FM2007 which is the first game I played, and I decided to go Kettering Town. They were in either the Conference Premier or the Conference North at the time. The reason I went Kettering was because I have relatives who stay down there, and a Close family friend was a player with Kettering at the time. I don't remember much because I was about 11 at the time (I played It when FM2009 was just out) and I didn't have much knowledge of football or management. But what I do remember is having a super striker at the time, Craig Westcarr, and he always would bang in the goals. I then signed another striker on loan from MK Dons, Sam Baldock, and he along with Westcarr tore up the league. I stormed to first place in the league after a long season and then I just gave up FM for a while as I got so bored because the seasons were so long. Then I found FMH11 on the PSP and fell in love, then I found vibe during FMH12 and that reignited my love for FMH.

I still regularly check how Baldock and Westcarr are doing in real life, and I always have a little pride when they score. It feels as if I found them. I know it wasn't me who found them first, but I never even used the internet (forums and stuff) at this time so all this was totally my work. Sheer awesome memory personally, all of you may not think so but that's my earliest, and best, memory of Football manager.

Nice memories and thanks for sharing :).

I'm not going to list all my memories, or a recent one as you will all know my recent ones from vibe.

My earliest memory of FM is from FM2007 which is the first game I played, and I decided to go Kettering Town. They were in either the Conference Premier or the Conference North at the time. The reason I went Kettering was because I have relatives who stay down there, and a Close family friend was a player with Kettering at the time. I don't remember much because I was about 11 at the time (I played It when FM2009 was just out) and I didn't have much knowledge of football or management. But what I do remember is having a super striker at the time, Craig Westcarr, and he always would bang in the goals. I then signed another striker on loan from MK Dons, Sam Baldock, and he along with Westcarr tore up the league. I stormed to first place in the league after a long season and then I just gave up FM for a while as I got so bored because the seasons were so long. Then I found FMH11 on the PSP and fell in love, then I found vibe during FMH12 and that reignited my love for FMH.

I still regularly check how Baldock and Westcarr are doing in real life, and I always have a little pride when they score. It feels as if I found them. I know it wasn't me who found them first, but I never even used the internet (forums and stuff) at this time so all this was totally my work. Sheer awesome memory personally, all of you may not think so but that's my earliest, and best, memory of Football manager.

Really interesting. To my mind, FM 2007 is the game I loved the more. My first game and my favourite! I enjoyed playing it for hours. I started playing during European Championship in 2008!

Exactly the same mate, FM2007 was a wonderful starting point for me, and has been the only PC FM I've owned!

I bought the 2008 and 2011 on PC, but to my mind, the 2007  was not as developped as the others but it was the best!

Completing the impossible challenge this year is something I will never forget :D and FMH 11 my first FMH so promoting oxford in my first season was great :D

Interesting :)

FM08:

Playing as Liverpool, my favourite team, and having a career where I bought a lot of youngsters, and then I later took charge of a struggling Blackburn side in the Championship.

FM09:

My Man City career, where I spent a lot of $$$ on lots of lesser-known players who were available at relatively cheap prices.

FM10:

I played as Crystal Palace, who were virtually skint, and I managed to keep the wage bill down whilst doing quite well - considering the consequences.

FM11:

My career with France, where I managed to create a brilliant squad with a balance of youth and experience. Hugo Lloris was my captain.

FMH11:

Playing as Real Madrid, and signing players like Simon Kjær.

FMH12:

My Preston challenge career, where I took them front the relegation zone (in January) to the play-offs at the end of the season (which I unfortunately lost).

FMH13:

I played as Q.P.R. for 'The Saviour Cometh' challenge, and managed to go on a brilliant winning streak although I eventually got relegated anyway.  

Oh, FM/FMH, I do love thou. <3

Taking Rochdale from League Two to the Premier League in FM 08 I think. Signed Saborio (ex Bristol City) for 80,000 and he scored a stack of goals along with Soddimo who I got on a free from Sampdoria. Also did a bosman raid on Arsenal and picked up Ashley Cole, Van Persie, Reyes and Henry.

On FMH 13 my FC Porto save was the most memorable, three Champions League wins in as many years including a 6-0 final win over Real Madrid. Also enjoyed Telstar in Holland, winning the Erstedivisie in my first season and then the Eredivisie and the Dutch Cup in my second season. My team was made up of free agent youths I had released whilst at Ajax.

FMH 07 - Winning everything with Verona and the beginning of my love for bringing through youth

FMH 09 - Winning the treble with At. Baleares, and expanding the love for youth, like Faraoni, who's in my sig

Think on the others I've done the same as 07, but with Feralpi Salo on 12 and just getting Treviso to Serie A on 13

FM 12 - Got Treviso to Serie B from C2A, still go on it now and again too

I started few months just before release of FMH 2013 , so on 2012 I just played 1 career with Real Madrid .
But on 2013 I have few careers I really loved, here are some of them.

My most loved career - The Saviour Cometh with Chelsea, which I failed, was relegated to NPower Championship, then got promoted and playing until 2017 with Chelsea, which was my final season at Chelsea - I won FA Cup, Capital One, Euro Super Cup, CL when my best striker at the time - 30 years old Cavani scored more than 100 goals in season.....at the start of next season i got bored with Chelsea so I resigned, picked up 20th placed Liverpool at the mid season, got them to 12th place and resigned again, then got short term jobs in Manchester United or Arsenal, which I did not found very fun at the time, so I resigned from them and picked up national management for the first time - Ireland
Won 2 EURO cups and 2 World Championships and 2 Confed cups  with my best player being ageing Robbie Keane´s regen - My beloved Steven Hunt . From that point I still look for Keane´s regen and it brings me memories.....
Then I was just looking for jobs and I found that Chelsea are looking for manager and I applied and got it! Had team with Cech regen, Scholes regen, and many many more (probably regens of regens because that was around year 2029) - last real player I have known on the game was my former Chelsea player from my 1st stint at CHE - Yassine Benzia playing for Blackpool. That season I was able to push Chelsea from 8-9 ish place to 2nd and just finally won the league next year!......

My most recent career is Balotelli 1k challenge - now I am in midseason in 3st season but sometimes I am struggling to find motivation to play it, but long rides on train help me. I hope  I can finish it and hopefully complete it :)

Fmh 12 11 straight champions leagues 15 straight league titles with chelsea fmh 13 Southend winning bpl twice ucl once and club wc once four fa cup two carling cups. Fmh 14 winning title with Newcastle Best so far . Chester are the team im leading to glory this year

Started playing FMH 12 on Android...My first memories of the game was turning Darlington round, started the game bankrupt with -10 points and missed out on a play off place that first season on Goal Difference, I turned them round, had them on a sound financial footing, took them to the Championship and into Europe(defeated by Spurs in the FA Cup, Spurs had already qualified for Champs Lge) and consolidated there position in the Championship...My overall greatest achievement had to be turning Harrogate Town into Champions League contenders, I never won it, but did win the EPL, FA Cup, Community Shield and Europa League, multiple times...

On FMH 13 taking Rangers from SD2 to SPL in successive seasons and going on to win the Europa League and Super Cup within 6 years...I also did good with England winning the World Cup and Confederations Cup

FMH 14 my greatest achievements were winning the Champions League twice, 5 Super Cups and 2 World Club Cups along with 3 Europa Leagues, every division bar the Championship(Everton finished above me), 2 C1 Cups and 5 FA Cups, did it all with Guiseley, I was also quite impressed with Guiseleys European Debut which saw me beat Birkirkara 18-0 over 2 legs(13-0 @ home and 5-0 away)...Also quite proud of winning the Euro Championship with France...

Before I purchased FMH 12 I was hesitant about buying it, I was skeptical about the quality of the game, I did not think it woukd be that good on a phone, how wrong I was, it reminded me of the Championship Manager games I played back in the late 90's which I have had many good memories of...So I got FMH and the rest is history

First job was Aberdeen in FMH12, and I ended up getting sacked. (Aberdeen had awful players then.) Then I was taken on by Port Talbot and led the relegation candidates to a surprise third place, taking them to Europe.

With Feyenoord I reached 5 successive Dutch league titles, before leaving to manage Serbia's national team and scoring victory in the World Cup.

Far too many good memories to list here.

I actually started from playing fmh2012. but I never have any memories with it

FMH13(That where I started): it is going with PSV. that is a great save for me. I free transfer a lot of youth player into the team and made them into star. I win last 10 season in a row with full youth team. great memories

FMH14: Hoffenheim(which I currently playing) I am on 2038. but this is a really great save come to buy and sell. I got my team a and team b into a 7 streak league title in 1st and 2nd division. and I trained some player into a star and sell them high and replace them with team b player.

I've only really owned a football manager game this year (both PC and FMH) but these are my best memories.

FM14:

While I was doing my YA challenge with Bromley, I noticed that Yeovil got promoted in their first season in the Championship xD

FMH14:

Taking Boreham Wood to the EPL in 7 years, and winning all 5 major cups/leagues in the 12th season, including the World Cup where I beat Spain 1-0 in the final with N.Ireland.

Atm, I'm taking Warrenpoint in N.Ireland to become the best team in the world. In my 4th season I made it into the Champions League Group Stages but lost out due to Ibrahimovics' regen being injured in my team!

FM 2009 : Play as United for 5 years and bought Neuer and also RvP. before leave the club for England national team.

FM 2010 : Play as United (again) for a year and got treble. Then i choose to take lower league club, Leicester City until i found FM 2011. I brought Leicester to European League anyway.

FM 2011 : As United again. I play until i found next FM version. Just bought some regens and youngsters.

One thing i most remember is when i beat Barcelona 4-0 in semi final CL (Pique got a red card).

FM 2012 : I manage a lower league club Watford with objective to manage United. I almost manage United if there is no Mourinho. So the result is I am in watford until i appointed for become England manager.

FMH 2012 : Accidentally found it in Play Store. Then i tried to play it. Unfortunately when i just 3 seasons in United i found FM2013. But I still remember how i won BPL two times a row.

FM 2013 : I try manage Castilla. After (if i am not wrong) 3 years i promoted to become Madrid's Manager. Then i decided to make a controversial move. Go to Barcelona and brought Higuain also bought De Gea. And i defeated United :P in CL quarter final.

FMH2013 : Honestly, i didn't play this version.

FMH 2014 : This is what brought me to this site. I still play with United. I'm in 2025.

FM 2014 : I miss my saves as my laptop was broken. I was play in 2017/18 season.

FM 2015 : Hope can see it immediately

FMH 2015 : Wait it