Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Intensive Training 2014 is out now!

What does that mean??

It means that after testing, Dec and others have managed to figure out near enough the best possible solution for IT.

I don't have any pictures to show(don't have a screen cap app), but the IT works wonders for me right now(am using Hearts).

Danny Wilson's become the beast he was for me in FM13,and Dylan McGowan improved enough to attract a £1.5M bid from QPR 9 days prior to the start of the Scottish season.Also,Lewis Milne(who I signed from Cowdenbeath on Day 1) has gone on stat-wise to be comparable to FM05-vintage Scott Parker.

Hi there some players of my team is unhappy with this training..What can i do???

My team is Portsmouth ^_^

if the player is fringe then it doesnt matter if its important one try decreasing motivation or fitness to medium if its intensive

and give feedback on how it works after some months

Hi there some players of my team is unhappy with this training..What can i do???

My team is Portsmouth ^_^

if the player is fringe then it doesnt matter if its important one try decreasing motivation or fitness to medium if its intensive

and give feedback on how it works after some months

ok..Many thanks

Hi dec,

Wanna give u a quick review of the first version of your IT training, i played with AC Milan, the training works well but maybe there are some players don't like the method.

The injury, not much only El sharawy is often injured caused by the training.

The stamina, all the player that i used before I rotate it, mostly 3 games, are great. Still had 70 after the game, which is think is good.

I'll probably want to experiment more about training regime on my next game.

Ups forgot one thing, with your training method on my tactics 4-2-3-1, which is targeted on more then 54% of possession, actually not quite work.

Which i wonder it because they can't adopt to my tactics or something.

Thanks Dec..

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I believe training injuries are up more in general especially for younger and older players. I don't specifically think this is to do with IT as there has to be a balance between growth and injuries and I only encountered around 4 injuries a month (6 at most) which isn't bad and could be considered normal.

As for your tactics, I think this is a separate issue to be honest, tactics on this is full and players are fit so it is probably your set up not training. Sorry.

Thanks for your feedback.

I tweak some of the training, I give intensive fitness for both defending and attacking schedule. And also I put none attacking for defending schedule and vice versa.

Currently training Real Madrid. And it's quite good for me

And what I use for BPD's

Fitness medium, Tactics intensive, attacking intensive, goalkeeping none, defensive medium, motivational medium.

The problem with not having attacking or defending on none is that attackers lose heading and defenders lose passing a lot quicker than normal and they can be useful for both.

Thanks for the work here Dec. I'm not seeing much progress over 18months. Playing as Wolves, so have the highly recommended Sigurdarson. Even he's only increased +2 physical; +1 overall and the others unchanged.

Is there a hidden training ground stat and Wolves don't have one?

I used the original IT that was posted and found it to be perfectly fine. As usual there were two or three players who didn't like it so I adapted a tactic for them using the 'technical' option. Not sure how much has been revised/tweaked as want to try out the completed IT but seem to be doing fine with the original.

I think the time has come to stop thinking of this as "intensive" training. SI finally has training working as it's supposed to work and we can't take advantage anymore of having everything in intensive. They training methods Dec has come up with this time around actually make sense in comparison with real life.