Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe for FMH2014

Dec

As you may know FMH2014 is nearly out and this means I have been busy. We have now added the FMH sections for forums, downloads and the homepage as well as updated our header.

We must ask though that you add all your content that you think is needed to FMH2014 sections and if you notice any content that you think will be relevant and the maker isn't around anymore we invite you to recreate/write it.

Thanks,

Dec

What's the header that's been updated?. This is all exciting, when I noticed you'd started the '14 section it hit me that the new game is so close. Wasn't expecting it at all really, I remember last year psp came out first and Ash was giving us all screenshots.

Everything is going so quickly lol, so much new content being transferred. :)

It's like some big rush. :P

I just want to thank Dec while he's doing it for all the transferring of Intensive training and what training affects etc...

Yeah thanks Dec. I'd love to help but I'm limited to my phone. A week since I've moved and still no broadband, I don't recommend Sky to anybody.

I know alot of old challenges will be reposted over the coming days but please take the time to reread them as they might contain differences or new rules or they could even inspire you.

I'll be moving all my stuff asap.

I know alot of old challenges will be reposted over the coming days but please take the time to reread them as they might contain differences or new rules or they could even inspire you.

I'll be moving all my stuff asap.

Good point this. I'm definitely reading through my old ones every time I C+P. For example on my 9 Old Men challenge there were a lot of dates that needed to be changed which I would not have caught had I not read through...

I only thought to say it as a few of mine will need changing for example my At Madrid challenge is currently "broke" as they sold the starting striker etc.