Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Come to Vibe for downloads?

Lee-Roy

A message to people who have signed up for the downloads:

Welcome to Vibe. It's a great community here, all united by one major thing we have in common. We love to play FMH. If you got this far to get your downloads then you should know by now that this is an official fansite approved by SI games. We get all the latest news - I found out the release date of '14 a few moments after it was announced. Being a member here will add months of life onto the game, with all of the challenges and competitions ran on this site. That's 3 reasons I've given to stick around, need any more then have a look through the FMH13 thread and see what we got up to in the last year. If you want to add new ways of playing the game, and be part of a great community then stick around and introduce yourselves :)

This is very noble of you but not really relevant in the download section as it is a section for questions, projects and completed downloads only. Thanks and moved.

Yeah I realised it wasn't a download and shouldn't have been there, I just had the idea that if someone registered here and went straight to downloads then they see it. But yeh I should have put it here.