Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 List of playable international teams in FMH14:

anfieldsquirrel

I can't find South Korea with Australia only loaded

I can't also find Colombia with Brazil only loaded

Do you have large database on?
No I didn't They both work now :)

Why don't we collate a list of nations and leagues loaded (I assume if you load England + One league it doesn't matter what other league is loaded second). May be a lot more helpful :).

Why don't we collate a list of nations and leagues loaded (I assume if you load England + One league it doesn't matter what other league is loaded second). May be a lot more helpful :).

What a wonderful idea :P

You should also make a list on how to manage these teams. Like which leagues to load and what not.

Playable national team will be shown when the number of player of this nation reach dedicated figure. In fmh2013, after adding about 30 Chinese players in Australia database, china national team is playable. In using large debase, more player of above nation are available, so, more nation to be playable.

Yeah that's what I meant :).Brazil only:

Brazil

Argentina

Colombia

UruguayAustralia only:

Australia

South Korea

Oh ok. Shame because Australia is in Asia on FMH so Asia - Japan...

Japan will not be playable, same reason of German.

how to reloard larger date base?

Go to Preferences>View>Starting Configuration and select Large Database(make sure it's set to "on")

Keep in mind that when starting a new game, load times are significantly decreased and it will take a little while to start. So don't think it froze or anything :P

Colombia :D?

Nice work, thanks.

Yeah! I loaded Brazil, England & Germany on larger database and found it! Never tried Brazil only on LDB but I'm sure it'll be on it too!

If anyone finds anymore playable nations, please let me know :D

I have FMH 2014 on iPad and I have England, Germany, Italy and Spain loaded up. I have clicked on Brazil and the general info. It says they do not have a manager, it just shows a "-" sign where the managers name usually would be. How come I can not apply for the job? Thanks.

What annoyed me was you have to load Brazil as main leagues so have ti start in Jan 2014! Plus started as England and were already qualified so didn't have to do anything