Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH Funnies

famheld

Now we all know that Football Manager Handheld is a very, very serious game. We've all experienced that make or break Play-Off Final that will determine whether our team will reach new, unprecedented heights or sink back into the deep, dark depths of Nowhereville; we've all felt the pressure of the notorious relegation battle, living every day in uncertainty over whether or not our annual pay cheque is going to be abruptly cut short; we've all begged and pleaded with the board for that extra bit of cash we so desperately need to land that club-record signing, knowing full well how much of a gamble he will be...

And then, there's the funny side of FMH. I'm sure, like me, you've come across countless amusing occurrences during your many careers. From bizarre Ballon D'Or winners to perplexing purhcases, post your FMH Funnies here so we can all have a good chuckle.

I'd like to start with an amusing screenshot but my computer can't facilitate that at the moment, so I'll start by telling of how much time I've spent pressing the 'Next Fixtures' button in the Fixtures screen, thinking I'm pressing continue (the button has moved) and staring blankly waiting for time to advance. (Hardly laugh-out-loud hilarious but a stupid move nonetheless; I'm sure you can do better.)

Anyway, without further ado: get posting!

I dunno Maple, some weird things aren't funny :P

Plus, if we had this thread last game, I would have been able to post "wayne king" here instead of the weirdest thread.

Heres 2 more...
One for all you england fans (i is scottish)
vgm0qu.jpg

And just seen celtic pop up so i always check who scored and so i did again to find this lad had scored craig craig lol
25h20sk.jpg

In my Palace save, I was playing against Man United and they brought on Zaha in the 87th minute, who then got sent off in the same minute! :lol:

Yeah, so many clićhes. In one of my saves my goalie (De gea) ran bizarre up to the halfway line (idk why!?) and got the ball lobbed off him into the net. Crazy! it was like my second game. Noticed some crazy stuff since then too.

Forgot to mention this piece of gold. Real Madrid went on a Barca shopping spree and bought Iniesta and Messi (!!!)  and messi was $10m-$13m cheaper than Iniesta. He was about $83m and Iniesta was $100m. Screeny when I get back to the save.

Guys, I have just been playing a match and it skipped the majority of the match. It went from 10 minutes to around 70, in which no goals were scored but there was a red card. Has this happened to anyone else?

now this was insane

my chelsea got free kick in attacking half and all players gathering in box a.cole takes free kick and sends ball to benteke who was in defensive half and benteke shoots and scores from there still not over

linesman held the flag up for offside and goal ruled out

really I was like shocked

Well I have a few, I will provide screenshots tonight.

England won the Euro 2016

In the season 2015, Everton won the league and City finished 10th.

QPR Won the Champions League and finished 3rd in the league.