• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Cut-Out Faces megapack

Dec

gallery_1_1_260117.png
Download Megapack

These files include:
Over 18k faces for players and managers.

How to install:
Select your file - Retina (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -
Drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2014 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2014_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina).

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

How can I say thank you?
Please Donate to the site to help cover hosting costs.

Many thanks to Sortitoutsi for their megapack and doing the resizing. Thanks guys, if you love FM PC go check them out.

This post has been promoted to an article

Quick question. Since AirDroid does not allow you to replace files(if you try putting in a photo that's already there, it will add a (2) next to the file name). is it possible to delete the current folder and just put this one in it's place? Or is this paired with the ones already there. As I currently do not have a transfer cable to access it remotely.

Put them in the logo root and it should read it like it does with logos. Or you can move the current faces out, not replace the new ones and put the others in just in case there was any from default that weren't in the pack then you can delete the folder and transfer them across.

Put them in the logo root and it should read it like it does with logos. Or you can move the current faces out, not replace the new ones and put the others in just in case there was any from default that weren't in the pack then you can delete the folder and transfer them across.

Oh you can put them in a different folder other than the players folder? Didn't know that lol. That would have been helpful last year. As it took my computer like 30 minutes just to load the folder because I put so many in there.

But I'll try that.

Would it still work if I renamed the current players folder to something else and just made an entirely new Players folder?

Maybe though I believe if you put them in the root of the logos that should work too so you may want to try that first, if not try my other idea as I would personally not lose the faces in the default game in case there is a random player missing for some reason that was licensed before (I doubt it but still).

MM - If you run on the HD option then Retina.

Hi, I have uploaded the one 767.2MB file into file sharing (iTunes) and it is complete, didnt take too long
Though the device (iPhone) isnt showing the player photos, is there another step I have to do?

Thank you Dec. Now the game is complete. I downloaded the SD edition on my iphone 3GS. There is a white gap/line under player's photo. Is that normal?  Have you noticed it?

It only had 6500 players when I unzipped it....

is there some problem with my download?

I downloaded retina

Try redownloading it. Because there's almost 20k in my Retina pack.

Hi, I have uploaded the one 767.2MB file into file sharing (iTunes) and it is complete, didnt take too long

Though the device (iPhone) isnt showing the player photos, is there another step I have to do?

Try restarting your device.

IPod 5th gen - Retina.

Nearly all players. There are 18k, the only ones missing are really minor players and a few youth players from teams like Lalkovic for Chelsea (unless he didn't transfer over on mine). All major players and leagues are in the game though.