Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Cut-Out Faces megapack

Dec

Thanks for these but i don't know if its been reported or if you already know but theres a few missing, there is 2 but i can't remember who and ive just spotted 2 Javier Chevanton, nick chadwick, ill keep the look out for more.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic but I don't think using a very old computer is the best idea. Probably why you are getting it saying as it took me an hour.

Not sarcastic, just the true time, USB 2.0…

It's taking me ages to copy the player logos, so I'm doing 1000 at a time, but it still takes ages. I have 4GB Ram so I'm guessing this has to do with the number of files being trasnferred. I'll try the unzip method.

I don't know what I am doing wrong and why is it taking so long... Android users, any ideas?

Hi,

I've downloaded and put on my iphone 5. Used the retina download but some pictures are on players profile and some not. Example is Suarez is and Mignolet isn't. Yesil is Agger isn't.

Am I doing something wrong? I copied all over as instructed.

Any help would be great thanks.

so, for android, I copy them to fmh2014/data/logos ?

it should like the one in the screenshot or I have to change the folder name "sortitoutsi_cutout_faces" ?

post-25094-0-49570500-1386291747_thumb.j

i had some issues too about transfered the files into my s3, the process began but is crashed after some time every try i did. So i had to transfer the files split in some parts (4000 files then other 4000 ecc ecc) and this was a bit frustrating. I have a good pc (i5 with 8gb ram). AFter a while i re-isntalled the game for some issues and the solution was use Android Commander, I transfer the "players" folder into my pc, copy and paste the imgs into the folder (say yes when it ask to overwrite something, at the end i have 19516 files) and re transfered the folder into the device with Android Commander. this took less and more 5 minutes. I used this app to transfer change.txt file too, doing it manually never worked.. seems the game didn't load up the file at start (i put it in right folder, quick start disable too). Doing it with the app worked as a charm.

This was just my experience, thanks for your works guys and sorry for bad english :)

i had some issues too about transfered the files into my s3, the process began but is crashed after some time every try i did. So i had to transfer the files split in some parts (4000 files then other 4000 ecc ecc) and this was a bit frustrating. I have a good pc (i5 with 8gb ram). AFter a while i re-isntalled the game for some issues and the solution was use Android Commander, I transfer the "players" folder into my pc, copy and paste the imgs into the folder (say yes when it ask to overwrite something, at the end i have 19516 files) and re transfered the folder into the device with Android Commander. this took less and more 5 minutes. I used this app to transfer change.txt file too, doing it manually never worked.. seems the game didn't load up the file at start (i put it in right folder, quick start disable too). Doing it with the app worked as a charm.

This was just my experience, thanks for your works guys and sorry for bad english :)

I'm pretty sure you need to have a rooted device to use Android Commander.

Out of curiosity, how did you acquire the game?

I'm pretty sure you need to have a rooted device to use Android Commander.

Out of curiosity, how did you acquire the game?

to be honest at first i try the game from "other sides", at the end i bought the game.. but i had transfer issues with files with "both" version of the game. i just solve with the app i mentioned before. But you are right root is needed i didn't thought to this.

Hi Dec, i just installed FMH 2014 v5.0.4 and data on my android phone. It works properly, but i simply cant get the photos of player even after ive downloaded the data and follow your steps. Please kindly help me, thank you very much