Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 My Club - Logo and Player Pictures

Scoobydoo75

Hi Everyone 

I have lurked around this forum for a while but only recently joined, so this is my first post. 

Thanks to everyone for contributing graphics and facepacks etc that make this game just simply awesome, with myself being a little OCD it was a painful experience previously playing this game as a premier league club without any logos etc. ;-) thanks to Dec and this website you guys have made this a perfect game...

However my OCD has now found another minor little thing i want to fix ;-) I am wondering if anyone can help me? 

I have recreated my actually sunday league football team on the my club feature and its great to have added all my real players and myself in the team along with our home and away team colours etc. but now it is really bugging me that I want to add our club logo and players pics to make the game complete.

I actually have all my players pics as we have to register our players on a league website, I also have the team logo, which I'm guessing i need to resize etc. 

Does anyone know how I can get this into the game? this might sound like a stupid question to some of you more technical folk but I'm new to this so any help or advice would be awesome...

Thanks again for the hard work you guys put it to make this game complete. 

Hi Everyone 

I have lurked around this forum for a while but only recently joined, so this is my first post. 

Thanks to everyone for contributing graphics and facepacks etc that make this game just simply awesome, with myself being a little OCD it was a painful experience previously playing this game as a premier league club without any logos etc. ;-) thanks to Dec and this website you guys have made this a perfect game...

However my OCD has now found another minor little thing i want to fix ;-) I am wondering if anyone can help me? 

I have recreated my actually sunday league football team on the my club feature and its great to have added all my real players and myself in the team along with our home and away team colours etc. but now it is really bugging me that I want to add our club logo and players pics to make the game complete.

I actually have all my players pics as we have to register our players on a league website, I also have the team logo, which I'm guessing i need to resize etc. 

Does anyone know how I can get this into the game? this might sound like a stupid question to some of you more technical folk but I'm new to this so any help or advice would be awesome...

Thanks again for the hard work you guys put it to make this game complete. 

First off, welcome to the site :)

Secondly, what device are you using? Which club did you edit to recreate your team?

I don't think you can add player photos unfortunately. As the new players created wouldn't have a playerID. I could be mistaken, though.

You are correct Kyle. Club_23071971.png.

So that's the ID for the created club?

Yes..thats for the Club logo for MyClub teams...thats the same across all devices

Thanks guys that is awesome news, I will try this as soon as I get a chance, thanks for the replies....

So does anyone know if it is confirmed that we cant do player photos? I would think that new created players must have a unique ID of some sort? 

I suppose i could try and use the existing players in the team i replace and somehow change there names and use there ID's to upload photos, does anyone think that is possible? 

Its a lot of work but as I said i have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to football manager ;-) 

Thanks for your help guys 

Thanks guys that is awesome news, I will try this as soon as I get a chance, thanks for the replies....

So does anyone know if it is confirmed that we cant do player photos? I would think that new created players must have a unique ID of some sort? 

I suppose i could try and use the existing players in the team i replace and somehow change there names and use there ID's to upload photos, does anyone think that is possible? 

Its a lot of work but as I said i have an obsessive compulsive disorder when it comes to football manager ;-) 

Thanks for your help guys 

I'm sure if there was a way to add photos to the new players, Dec will find it(or someone).

But I assume if you edit the current players and change their photos it would work. If you need help finding a player's ID, you can use the 2013 Save Editor and a 2013 save. As I'm pretty sure the pictureID's are the same(from the player's I've tested, anyways).

Great Stuff, cheers aykyle, ill let you know how i get on, ill start with the logo then tinker with the players photos to see if i can get it working.

im so sad i have spent days messing around with this when i should be enjoying playing the game, do i need help? haha

I have extracted the UID (PictureID) from a MyClub save for a newly created player, added a photo and it doesnt come through...

I tried, and find it doesn't work.

and I alos found the new player you creat in my club mode has replaced one player in game.

So, the created player will not show photo in game as same as regens.

I have extracted the UID (PictureID) from a MyClub save for a newly created player, added a photo and it doesnt come through...

Hello dear joymarvels. Are there any brief instruction how to do it or special tool is reqiured?

Kindest regards.

Hello dear joymarvels. Are there any brief instruction how to do it or special tool is reqiured?

Kindest regards.

Like I said the UID for my club players don't allow you to add a picture.