32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find creating MyClubs in App

• Easy
    • Hard
  2. 2. Would a PC app help or would you stick with in game

• Yes
    • No

Hi Guys,

Just a quick poll to see how you're finding making MyClubs in app.

As you can see by the poll its just to get some feedback over how easy you're finding it, especially when adding a lot of players.

Is it simple enough and you're finding it ok? Or would something on your computer help.

As an example here is some screen shots of a mock up (not fully operational) - this hasn't been completed so do not feel obliged to say you want/need it.

2aaeoib.png2hi2w6f.png260udq8.png

While it is easy to use, for iOS users it can be a hassle to attach iDevice, find file, bring it over and then upload (I'm not saying it cannot be a hassle on any other device) - so a creator would be very useful for people such as them, speeding up the process.

However, a PC creator may encourage some to make a half-decent team, slap it up and it would waste space - the onces made so far are great, with badges, in game screenshots and real planning. If it is made easier, then people won't mind if they deliver a poor job, as it was quick and easy. They could also do it again, which leads me on to the next point.

It is likely this MyClub editor would be beneficial as any mistakes made by our visionary community to be easily changed - no requirement to reload it on to the game (yet MORE hassle for iOS).

I think it is a great idea - though I wouldn't be able to use it, as I use Mac. :( Great work!

I think it's simple enough tbh and your efforts could be better spent else where, maybe include it to the SE or something but as a stand alone app i dont think it's needed.

This would be great if you gave more options to people. For example, to edit attributes individually, to add a numeric CA/PA, edit positions, etc.

I think it's quite simple but if you can go back if you've missed something on the PC version then is definitely use it because on IOS you have to restart. (apart from the players which you can save).