Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 There is always a higher price from other clubs after i bid for a player.What can i do?

kaka2037

I have found this particularly annoying as well to be honest. Especially when it happens almost everytime. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to solve the problem yet either haha :P

I dont like the bidding wars because I try to buy a player and usually an English team comes and bids but the always make the bids go over $150 million for every player try and buy

It seems a bit bugged. You and the other team will be bidding away at $40-45k, then all of a sudden the other team shoots up the price to $600k. They could have had him for less!

Hmmm...before you make a bid, take a look a the player contract windows....make sure there no other club make a bid for him...if you got the fund the bid a bit higher, once you have bid on him, you will see in the contract windows which other team that bid for the player too...if there no other bidder, then you might get the player but if there is the be ready to start bidding war with other teams....

my suggestion if you got a lot of transfer fund, then on bidding war just raise your bid 2x before you withdrawn your bid....there no point getting player that is 4x the actual worth....

There is actually a way around this (glitch/cheat) - Just bid an unrealistic amount when you face a competitor, when "offer contract" comes, reject and re-bid the realistic amount. Most of the time, you will find your original competitor gone and you will get the player.

If other competitor joins, just repeat the steps again.

Normally say I bid for a player a bidding war will happen bit the next player I bid for it doesn't.. Try budding for a good player u dnt need and then after a player u want night work but it's random I find

I've found a way around this (sort of.)  When you make a bid for player at say 10m, then get the message that "Club X's bid of 14m is the highest but doesn't match Selling Club's valuation of 25m", don't tender a revised bid and the player ends up staying with the selling club.  Go back in and offer say 12-13m, and if that's enough for the game to sell you the player then it works.

I do find it strange , that sometimes when i bid on unknown nobody for about £700.000 , i get  a immediate  reply stating blah blah have bid 13 million .............. this never happens when i sell my players and ive never had any bidding wars on my players either !!!