Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Devil

8vMu6Px.png

I've signed this guy for my DT and he's not yet getting as many assists as he is probably capable, but he is performing well and his stats are amazing.

Attributes before IT:

mXEyFNU.png

Still very good.

Attributes after IT:

72HzsmS.png

So all in all a good player for a reasonable amount depending on if the club wants him or not. When I found him I had to pay a lot because he was a star player and they didn't want to sell him.

I signed him for about 3 million for Aston Villa and these are his stats (bought him at the start so you can compare them) have I funked up the IT or should I give him more time?

post-36170-0-23778700-1407425911_thumb.j

i played him in AMR as a winger and he was an assist machine ended up somewhere between 500-600

I've only ever played him as an MC I think, I should try him in that position. :)

Impressive stats for a 22 year old. I've never signed Hojberg before, but I'll have to try him out some time. The only downside is that he has a variable PA, so won't always be quite so good.

Based on those stats he should be an assist machine on the wing or down the centre:

PWsTduJ.png

Is it an application because it looks too complex to do it

It's just an excel spreadsheet and easy to use. You just type in the players attributes and the role that you intend to play them in. You can get it from the downloads section of the site.

Thanks at least you could've sent a link, plus why do you all have weird pics, yours is a stick man on fire, Dec's is a girls nose. HAHA

Stay on topic please, this isn't the place to ask that. Anyway, that is a picture of Dec so be kind.

Here's the download link, but there's nicer ways to ask.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/22448-Peely's-Player-Role-Rater-Version-2.0

ok sorry, hes very good Pierre, I think he was joint 2nd highest goal scorer at EURO 2016 alongside another talent Ross Barkley on my save, but as you know theres no list of highest goal scorer in the competition so you can never be sure, SI should add that and assists too.