Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 CHEAT!!!!

Decepticon31sg

Hi All,

Ensure that you're already unlock Sugar Daddy in unlockable content!

Click Option > Preferences > View > Unlockables > OFF Sugar Daddy & click Confirm.

Then follow the same process again

Click Option > Preferences > View > Unlockables > ON Sugar Daddy & Click Confirm.

You will receive mails Chairman requests advice > click Response > click Yes.

Now check your $$$ in Finance.

Keep repeat the same process if you wish to have more $$$!!!!

Enjoy!

Known and imo it makes the game boring. True i like to splash money on good players, but it's way more satisfying finding cheap players who do great.

Got myself a striker for 3 mil who is dominating the german league :-)

itsnt it better to earn your wealth instead of cheating to get it..i didnt pay 6.99 to cheat..numpty..maybe ure not good enough to earn your own money

Money glitch unable to do anymore for fmh 2014!

Lee Roy: If that is not a cheat. What do u call it?

If the money glitch is unusable, why post it? Because this is the money glitch

It does make money provided u had Sugar Daddy in your unlockable content!!

whether you like it or not...none of my concern!!!

(",)

hahaha...why not u figure it out the cheat urself!!!

You've posted your "cheat" in more than one thread now. You've said your piece so give it a rest now please. You're right, if people don't like this "cheat" they don't have to use it. But let's change the record please.

hes only posted it for people who like to cheat, which i don't like cheating in any game tbh (except gta) and the odd occasion to boost man uniteds transfer budget as its far shocking in previous fm/fmh games.

So basically if you just cheat in the game, does that mean you cheated to get the game? Because if you payed, you wouldnt feel the urge to use sugar daddy over and over!

So basically if you just cheat in the game, does that mean you cheated to get the game? Because if you payed, you wouldnt feel the urge to use sugar daddy over and over!

Not sure any of that , makes sense ? surely if someone pays £6.99 (or whatever it is ) for sugar daddy , surely they would be more inclined to use it and get there moneys worth ?

Any cheat on transfer, like the pass fmh 2011-2013, the player can sold to the maximum budget?

That cheat has been removed for FMH2014. Aside from abusing Sugar Daddy, as detailed in the original post, there's no other way to cheat your way to riches.

I just wan't to make a dream team as i am taking my other career seriously and not cheating but i would just love to have a load of money and just go out and by The Ronaldo's And The Messi's