Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Who are the best Skrill North/South teans to manage?

afctelford

I need help choosing a team to manage.I have tried many but they dont feel the same as my legendary adventure with Sailsubry City in Fmh 2013.I want a team that i can spend a long time at.

Hyde in the Conference Prem. Challenging and poor squad you need to rip apart but Training Facilities at excellent. You can buy cheap youngsters and build a team which will last

Be Hayes&Yeading and play Palmer-Samuels!! 

im a h&y fan..

MJR

mills inman wassmer Everitt

Bossman williams merrifield bird

Reid P-Sam.

Sollihull Moors. Loan a player called Banvo (blackpool) and then sign him on a bosman...he will score lots of goals...........I also recommend you to start a carear with Coventry

:huh:

Stockport County. Everyone has Really High Potential

Unlike real life ;)

True. Though Most of the Players that are at County on the Game aren't at County anymore. The Best Player at the club in Real Life, Phil Jevons, has terrible stats and retires at the end of the first season, which is a shame. :huh:

Unlike real life ;)

True. Though Most of the Players that are at County on the Game aren't at County anymore. The Best Player at the club in Real Life, Phil Jevons, has terrible stats and retires at the end of the first season, which is a shame. :huh:

Ha! Same with Hayes... one in one out EVERY week mate, becoming a joke. Jevons is a tank, apparently he scored a peach of a goal on Saturday!

Unlike real life ;)

Ha! Same with Hayes... one in one out EVERY week mate, becoming a joke. Jevons is a tank, apparently he scored a peach of a goal on Saturday!

County's YT Channel Uploaded the Highlight if you ever wanted to watch it. Jevons Scored a Hattrick. Just Listen to the Commentator on the Penalty in the last minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV79iJ2gXk

As For The Squad, I had to use the pre-editor to update it but It's changed again since then. Not that it matters as I have won 5 Consecutive UCL's, 10 Consecutive FA Cups and a league every season. 

If you manage a lower league team with decent funds then I recommend getting Damien Reeves from Skrill North Side Altrincham, He is a goal machine.

Also, Don't Get Ian Ormson from County. As shown In The video above he isn't very good!  ^_^

Every team is the same to me. First thing I do to manage a low division team is to sell all the existing players and buy a whole new team and promote players from the youth team. In reality the difference is the history and stories, while which are not reflected in the game.

Every team is the same to me. First thing I do to manage a low division team is to sell all the existing players and buy a whole new team and promote players from the youth team. In reality the difference is the history and stories, while which are not reflected in the game.

The Problem that this has is that at some Skrill Regional Teams it is difficult to sell players, and so it is also difficult to buy good players. Teams like Dorchester and Vauxhall Motors lack the playing ability to sell most of their players. I know this as I have tried, and I support a Team in The Skrill North.

James

Unlike real life ;)

County's YT Channel Uploaded the Highlight if you ever wanted to watch it. Jevons Scored a Hattrick. Just Listen to the Commentator on the Penalty in the last minute.

As For The Squad, I had to use the pre-editor to update it but It's changed again since then. Not that it matters as I have won 5 Consecutive UCL's, 10 Consecutive FA Cups and a league every season. 

If you manage a lower league team with decent funds then I recommend getting Damien Reeves from Skrill North Side Altrincham, He is a goal machine.

Also, Don't Get Ian Ormson from County. As shown In The video above he isn't very good!  ^_^

I think I had Ormson once, he was terrible. Reeves and Lee Gregory up front with Stuart Fleetwood is what we're talking £££ - and goals.. goals.. goals..