Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Tristero

Piggers5

OK, so we covered on the 'AI cracked' thread that no tactic is perfect. Indeed this is evident from the testing below.

However, what I hope this tactic does achieve for you is lots of goal scoring and lots of winning.

Indeed it is the only tactic which I have ran for a whole season that the AI hasn't had an answer for. Most tactics I have tested have reduced in effectiveness over a season.

I would really appreciate if a few people could test this tactic out and share the results as I have only tested for 1 season with these 3 clubs and usually as the seasons go by I purchase more players specific to the tactic and a few regens along the way.

I believe this tactic should work for everyone but if anybody finds they improve results with a tweak here or there then please share your opinions.

Similarly if the tactic doesn't work out for you then please let me know what needs improving.

This tactic owes an awful lot to the regular tactical posters over the years who massively enhanced my enjoyment of FMH.

Good luck / thanks for reading.

BAYERN MUNICH - dominated German cup final. Ran away with league title.

eXYAscW.png

Fnz6Px4.png

G4pPG4N.png

REAL MADRID - Won the treble at a canter. Ronaldo on fire.

LV37MCj.png

g4KKshd.png

zdMPrSu.png

AFC WIMBLEDON - Smashed league 2 with a terrible team.

IIKCbBu.png

bvJapk6.png

***** THE TACTIC *****

Ebi8IZt.png

9rzeDSS.png

Looks really good, and it's am interesting set up. Tbh I'm surprised you don't let in a ton of goals but clearly it works so something's going right.

Claiming to have cracked the AI is a really bold statement and I took it for meaning you'd made the perfect tactic, when what this is, is a really good tactic - probably the best one yet. But no cracking of the AI :P

quite attacking formation, interesting! Must say i have seen other tactics which achieved similair results, but nice one mate. How does the bbm perform? Would have expected a DLM or BWM in that spot

After posting my comments on the 'AI cracked' thread, I started to imagine what it might could be hard to counter for the AI... and I thought the two wide strikers could be part of the answer. 

So I tried a couple of solutions, but none conviced me... :wacko:

When I saw your tactics I couldn't resist...  ^_^

I have not had much time to test today (just few matches with Wycombe, during my attempt at unemployed challenge) but I got good results, even though many of my players were not suited to the roles required by this tactic!!

Great job mate!!! :D

It's very nice of you to post this ;) thanks

But I'll be merging this with your other thread if that's fine by you since it's unnecessary to have two threads for one tactic.

I tried this with Mansfield and I was only seeing good results against Barnsley which I lost 3-2 in Friendly then Leeds United which I also lost 3-2 in the cup away

Tried this for one season with Man Utd in 2025' won the league easily but lost the champions league against bayern. 65 goals from the poacher

I have had a bash with this tactic, but doesn't work so well for me, I scored quite a few goals, but also conceded a hefty amount...

post-23182-139093679403_thumb.jpg

After seeing peoples screenshots, it makes me wonder where am I going wrong

After running various saves on the tactic I have tweaked it slighty and am now scoring even more but with a much tighter defence. I have dropped one of the apm's into a more conventional midfield role left of centre, moved the bbm right of centre with the remaining amp central behind the poacher. As per below. Original post also updated.

fdA02v4.png

Ebi8IZt.png

Really good tactic. I'm playing it with Espanyol in around 2033/2034 season. Real Madrid and Barcelona are the powerhouses in La Liga with so many regens.

Now I'm on top of the league halfway through the season. Espanyol was almost relegated last season when I took over this season from a dominating Sheffield United career in my save.

Well done!

Fantastic tactic Piggers. Loads of goals. Scored 100 in 23 games with Real Madrid in the league. Keep up the good work!

Jesus that's almost 4 a game! Would love to see a screenshot?

After running various saves on the tactic I have tweaked it slighty and am now scoring even more but with a much tighter defence. I have dropped one of the apm's into a more conventional midfield role left of centre, moved the bbm right of centre with the remaining amp central behind the poacher. As per below. Original post also updated.

fdA02v4.png

Ebi8IZt.png

can you reupload the screenshot, please?

Fantastic tactic Piggers. Loads of goals. Scored 100 in 23 games with Real Madrid in the league. Keep up the good work!

Tried to, but it says the file is too big. Anyways, I've scored 130 goals, and I still have 7 games to go! 4.1 goals a game.

Tried to, but it says the file is too big. Anyways, I've scored 130 goals, and I still have 7 games to go! 4.1 goals a game.

Check this out

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/13188-how-to-upload-content-to-vibe-from-you-iosandroid-device/

Surprisingly, no. Only two of my starters are regens.

I've tried to stay away from regens, but once I bought a couple by accident I thought stuff it lol

To everyone!!! Its good finding great tactics but si patch the match engine which means certain tactics will only last for so long i know this as i spoke to miles at si

That is like every tactic though from every game or update. As long as it is a sensible tactic they will always work to a certain extent. I'd love to see what Miles said exactly though, it could be quite interesting though I suppose his was more about FM than FMH as he isn't a developer for FMH so doesn't influence the code.

That is like every tactic though from every game or update. As long as it is a sensible tactic they will always work to a certain extent. I'd love to see what Miles said exactly though, it could be quite interesting though I suppose his was more about FM than FMH as he isn't a developer for FMH so doesn't influence the code.

I siad to him do si patch tactics because i had a really good tactic from my newcastle save and his response was we patch the match engine...yeah i know he is head of development for FM not FMH but match engine is patched on both FM and FMH would just be someone else patch FMH and he would patch FM

And anyway i would rather win the title down to the wire rather than win it by 30 points wouldnt you??.

Its good to find these great tactics i have at least 3 tactics that average 4 goals a game.

Oh so nothing really new as every single update log often says they have balanced or tweaked one thing or another.

I don't know, the aim of FMH is to win the league by as many points as possible, surely wanting to win it by only 1 point is counter-intuitive. 

You should post them then, I am sure they will help people out :).

Oh so nothing really new as every single update log often says they have balanced or tweaked one thing or another.

I don't know, the aim of FMH is to win the league by as many points as possible, surely wanting to win it by only 1 point is counter-intuitive.

You should post them then, I am sure they will help people out :).

Doing a anderlecht save and destroyed bayern 4-0 currently lost only 2 games in 35 games! Mine is possesion based tactic and killing it