Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Tristero

Piggers5

As I said, you should post the tactic then as if it is as good as this then I am sure people will want to see it :).

Beat bayern juve real madrid to reach final of CL then beat barca in the final

Quilo Wonderful mate. May I know how many league title and cups have u won using this tactic mate?

Not that many yet, cause I've played less than a season with it. Won the league and all the minor cups, but somehow lost in the champions cup semis to Barca (yeah that one hurt). Their keeper, Rui Patricio, completely pulled the series out of the bag for them. In both legs I either doubled or tripled their shots on target. They somehow won the first leg 2-0 on only four shots, and although we laid siege to their goal in the second leg, we could only manage a 1-0 victory, with Patricio having the game of his life.

It's great to see this tactic working for others. I really appreciate any feedback. When I saw the initial version could be leaky without a quality DMC, it prompted me to tweak to the current and improved version.

How have you gone when up against a team that plays 2 DMCs? It would seem to me that playing short passing if they block off access to your AMC then your attack would break down?

Hi Piggers, did you ever complete that season in the end?

A friend of mine was using this tactic with West Ham (latest version with INF and BWM and commited tackling) and said they can beat Man City 4-0 one week then lose 1-3 at home to Villa the next. I wonder if he is doing something wrong?

Anyway. Thanks for the tactic. I will give it a try.

Great tactics mate, i used this tactic for a full season Hoffenheim and it won me the bundeliga, DFB Pokal and the champions league.

However, starting my second season with it and its showing signs of inefficiency i mean its not as effective as it was the past season, should we rotate our tactics every now and then or what...

Great tactics mate, i used this tactic for a full season Hoffenheim and it won me the bundeliga, DFB Pokal and the champions league.

However, starting my second season with it and its showing signs of inefficiency i mean its not as effective as it was the past season, should we rotate our tactics every now and then or what...

There have been a few variations of this tactic on this thread. Were you playing with the latest version (see Piggers' most recent thread posts) and were you playing on the latest update?

There have been a few variations of this tactic on this thread. Were you playing with the latest version (see Piggers' most recent thread posts) and were you playing on the latest update?

I used the original version for my first season with hoffenheim, the second season showed it started becoming leaky and not as effective so i used the latets version with 2 ACM/APMS, then it started working again, but starting my 3rd season it started being not as effective again, and so i switched tactics yet again

Nice one.

On your second season, when you say you used the two acm's, did you use the INF, BWM and commited (as per Piggers latest post :

"With a slight re-tune I've got this tactic working great with the update.

Right CMF now INF

BBM now BWM

tackling now committed "

Or did you just leave it?

I appreciate your help with this by the way.

And also, is that on the latest update from a couple of months back?

How does the attacking mentality work? when using this tactics, or any tactics, I use balanced mentality/

This isn't the answer, only what I've noticed - on attacking, the entire team seems to want to attack and goals appear from all players (not so many from center halves tho) but with balanced I'm finding its the attackers who get themselves amongst the goals.

Tried a lot of tactics some fall short halfway through the season, some can't even manage one game or two, but ur tactics used on the first one got me 5-2 win. I'm using Forest Green from VC, playing as an unemployed first hope to get more form ur tactic