Shooting  14 Movement	 20

Tackling  19 Positioning 14

Technique 16 Teamwork	 17

The Good News:

All round super winger.

The Bad News:

Dear.

Will have to agree with Scott

Awful on the game and awful in real life :)

Massively over rated. People declaring he is up in at least the top 10 in world, no chance :lol:

Got past us because of his pace alone, that's all.

He's performed wonderful for me on DL for over ten years.

you all don't know what you're talking 'bout :P

He's performed wonderful for me on DL for over ten years.

you all don't know what you're talking 'bout :P

Here, here! :D

The Good News:All round super winger.

lmao that's a quote for the jokes thread :lol:

:D

Theo > Bale

TBH Bale is a one trick pony *Im going to run down the left, cut through to my right and slot it with my left foot because thats all I can do*.

Theo adds much more to his agenda when playing left, right and centre (literally)

HAHA this comments xD how do i get here? xD

Did you really have to bump a five year thread?

Did you really have to bump a five year thread?

I was looking for an old Bale iscout haha xD and i found this over rated one xD

Still overrated ;)

*massively overrated alongside with Sterling thanks to British Media for making this all possible ;)

Still overrated ;)

*massively overrated alongside with Sterling thanks to British Media for making this all possible ;)
Bale over rated? You got to be kidding, just because he had 1 bad season,butw Last season he was the reason RM won 2 titles that leadwto 2 more titles xD

Still overrated ;)

Bale over rated? You got to be kidding, just because he had 1 bad season,butw Last season he was the reason RM won 2 titles that leadwto 2 more titles xD
Bale is not bad he is definitely overrated a player worth so much money actually the most expensive player should not have a bad season and he had ....it's Real Madrid Club who won all of that not alone anyway I don't want to debate with a Bale fanboy anyway. Just learn the difference between a good player and an overrated player.

Still overrated ;)

Bale is not bad he is definitely overrated a player worth so much money actually the most expensive player should not have a bad season and he had ....it's Real Madrid Club who won all of that not alone anyway I don't want to debate with a Bale fanboy anyway. Just learn the difference between a good player and an overrated player.
Not a fanboy, just a seeker of the truth haha but i know a Marco Reus fanboy haha xD

Honestly he is not atleast overrated :P

Still has the same hairstyle from the last 8 years :D Besides Reus is my favorite player from the Dortmund the day he leaves I will forget about him as well like I did with Götze!

Just to let you know there was a time when I was Götze supporter but he left so yeah :P

You mean the Miley Cyrus haircut haha

Well Reus had that haircut before Miley Cyrus got that so.....you know it doesn't makes any sense :P In fact Miley Cyrus was more of Hannah Montana that time! She had those long brunette locks!